Orlando Spring Game

If you can make a clean opinion on our QB situation after what's been seen at the scrimmage and Spring game, you're a **** magician and we'd all like to hear out the rationale.

I think I can make a clean opinion. It’s a three-man race until August. It might even be a five man race come August. The greater likelihood is that it’s a three-man race, though.

Now, that may not be “clean“, but it’s real.

Advertisement
Did they? Looks like the second team took the lumps. From what I watched, the 1st team didn't give the offense much and each QB looked shaky against them. Interested in what you saw. I missed the very first part of the stream.
I was just goofin'.
I didn't see the game.

Huge improvement from first scrimmage to the third. Some of that is injuries on defense but Enos is working.

QB battle will be decided in the summer. Let’s see who puts in the work. Perfect opportunity for Perry to show that he’s a changed man.
Really surprised and proud of Perry. Seems like the young man got his head back in the game and is working. Props to him, especially in this age of transferring at the drop of a hat. No social media garbage and no transfer talk.

The only problem with this though is that more often than not the QBs facing the ones were with the second team OL. And we circle right back to not learning a **** thing.

That’s not what this spring was for. If you think this spring was for determining the hard starters, I don’t know what I can tell you. You’re not thinking straight

Advertisement
Found Mark Richt after game in parking lot. Espn wanted him there as analysts for ACC network... he was waiting for his driver because he know longer has secretary to handle all that stuff lol. But talked it up with about a dozen of fans in parking lot. Class act dude. Also I got to speak with Jeremiah Payton’s Dad quite a bit. Crazy he only 17

Think Evan Sherriffs wins the job and Martell, Perry, Williams all transfer. **** Muchacho or whoever the freshmen coming in will go somewhere else because Sherriffs is that good.

Found Mark Richt after game in parking lot. Espn wanted him there as analysts for ACC network... he was waiting for his driver because he know longer has secretary to handle all that stuff lol. But talked it up with about a dozen of fans in parking lot. Class act dude. Also I got to speak with Jeremiah Payton’s Dad quite a bit. Crazy he only 17

Payton already passed Wiggins and Njoku imo

Advertisement
Got a picture with Tate martell and he was actually taller then I expected. Will Mallory looked stout. Nesta not as big as I thought... but I though Tate Martell has best day, and I was on Williams band wagon as well

Mark Richt and that 2017 class will definitely be shown in a positive light in our next 30 for 30. Maybe not on the scale of a Butch, but Mark without a doubt got this program trending upwards.

Mark Richt and that 2017 class will definitely be shown in a positive light in our next 30 for 30. Maybe not on the scale of a Butch, but Mark without a doubt got this program trending upwards.
Yeah all the Miami fans were really supportive of Richt, thanking him for getting indoor practice facility and elevating program to prominence with the VT and Notre Dame games... he said before he got there we were getting our asses handed to us about facilities and stadium and he felt like teams could no longer jab us on that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah all the Miami fans were really supportive of Richt, thanking him for getting indoor practice facility and elevating program to prominence with the VT and Notre Dame games... he said before he got there we were getting our asses handed to us about facilities and stadium and he felt like teams could no longer jab us on that

He truly loves this University and left Miami in a better place than how he found it. He's a great man. Class act

Hard for me to get excited about any of these big plays when every one of them seems to be against walk-ons.
I think you might have been impressed with how Tate played in the first drive vs the #1 defense. He looked good imo but that definitely is a fair point as you said. Obviously the depth will be better in the fall than it is now though.

Advertisement
Back