Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Best part. All qb’s have made plays.
A lot of players missing at key positions and both units still looked good.
Potential looks promising.
But lb and corner depth is worrisome.
However, potential is just a word.
How hungry are we? How bitter are we?
How much belief and just overall ****ed off are you the minute you wake up?
Do you really feel disrespected? Then go show it on game day.

Advertisement
I have to disagree. In the "Malik Rosier > Tate Martell" thread there were plenty of people debating with me that Tate was trash. Funny though, I don't see those people anymore. The funniest post I saw was that Tate should move to WR.
Bump the posts then and take your issues to those individuals. Most people want the guy who wins a fair competition and can give us the best chance of succcess.

As for @Calvin, from what I've seen it looks like he simply doesn't like Tate or Jarren bc he thinks they're quitters, fwiw.

There’s a difference between evaluating a player’s performance honestly, and hating on a player. That thread had posters saying he looked like shlt, which by all accounts he did. With the exception of Calvin... who was def hating, and does so regardless of performance.
I'm talking about the people saying he doesn't have a chance. The people that wrote him off after a glorified practice. Even one of the mod gods on here yesterday tried telling me that he doesn't see Tate starting here.

Advertisement
Bump the posts then and take your issues to those individuals. Most people want the guy who wins a fair competition and can give us the best chance of succcess.

As for @Calvin, from what I've seen it looks like he simply doesn't like Tate or Jarren bc he thinks they're quitters, fwiw.

I'm not going to look for anyone. I'll see if they are man enough to admit they were wrong. I know I will be if Tate doesn't start. He will start though. Speaking it into existence.

There’s a difference between evaluating a player’s performance honestly, and hating on a player. That thread had posters saying he looked like shlt, which by all accounts he did. With the exception of Calvin... who was def hating, and does so regardless of performance.
Exactly, if you say one bad thing about Martell then you are a hater. I picked him to win the qb battle but I had to admit when he played like 💩

Advertisement
That drive was against the 1st team...the only drive really worth a **** against the first time but ITE.

I don’t recall that. I’m not saying he did bad, I just didn’t see much
That drive was against the 1st team...the only drive really worth a **** against the first time but ITE.

My fault, I’m speaking as a whole. Not just that drive. He was solid today especially that drive. I’m just saying it’s hard to measure success for any of them...it’s not just Martell

Advertisement
Jarren went up against the first team d most of the time with the second or third string offensive line most of the time, the one time he had the first string o line he led a drive down to the red zone and threw a dime to will mallory how can we say who had the best day when the reps are not really fair

Advertisement
Back