ORLANDO SENTINEL TOP 100 C/O 2014

Advertisement
mcdermott is the best olinemen in the state, dalvin isnt #3 in the state (not even #1 on his own team) kain would be #2 hes a freak, BOL at Chris lammons at #71, and flowers at #6 is a stretch, no ravian pierce which is the best TE in the state

Who is #1 at Central??

I assume Yearby

Yea, I guess so or I guess he could be talking about Darling. But I want to be sure and understand why he say or feels this way

i feel like yearby is the more complete back (even when he was committed to fsu and dalvin was all the buzz) dalvin is a better athlete and probably be used as a utility back/receiver. thats why yearby get a better grade to me #1 on the depth chart and #2 we actually know what he will play

So you hold it against Cook that he is able to help his team win in different phases of the game playing all over the field? The top 100 list is best players not best RB, Dalvin had more yards and TDs, on close to half as many carries while also pulling fulltime duty on Defense, and returning kicks. He blocked a couple kicks also. I like and respect Yearby's game, said as much before on this site, even when he was committed to FSU just like you but Dalvin did work last year and leaving all the outside funny business out of it, he is the best player in dade right now. Could change in their senior year. Shoudl be exciting

Who is #1 at Central??

I assume Yearby

Yea, I guess so or I guess he could be talking about Darling. But I want to be sure and understand why he say or feels this way

i feel like yearby is the more complete back (even when he was committed to fsu and dalvin was all the buzz) dalvin is a better athlete and probably be used as a utility back/receiver. thats why yearby get a better grade to me #1 on the depth chart and #2 we actually know what he will play

So you hold it against Cook that he is able to help his team win in different phases of the game playing all over the field? The top 100 list is best players not best RB, Dalvin had more yards and TDs, on close to half as many carries while also pulling fulltime duty on Defense, and returning kicks. He blocked a couple kicks also. I like and respect Yearby's game, said as much before on this site, even when he was committed to FSU just like you but Dalvin did work last year and leaving all the outside funny business out of it, he is the best player in dade right now. Could change in their senior year. Shoudl be exciting

not holding it against him but if you say who would you take yearby at RB or dalvin at RB,WR, or DB. i take yearby i know it sounds like im splitting hairs now but i was just responding to the list as i seen it. if miami can pull all 3 believe me you will hear no arguments from me

I assume Yearby

not holding it against him but if you say who would you take yearby at RB or dalvin at RB,WR, or DB. i take yearby i know it sounds like im splitting hairs now but i was just responding to the list as i seen it. if miami can pull all 3 believe me you will hear no arguments from me

Ok, makes sense. I just wanted to understand your thinking behind it. Appreciate the response, feel the same way. We cannot lose 3 of 4 top backs in last 2 year with the way our depth chart looks right now. Hopefully we pull one of sony or cook, I cant even think of all 3 at moment, lol..

Ok, makes sense. I just wanted to understand your thinking behind it. Appreciate the response, feel the same way. We cannot lose 3 of 4 top backs in last 2 year with the way our depth chart looks right now. Hopefully we pull one of sony or cook, I cant even think of all 3 at moment, lol..

i think its just me but truthfully i dont think yearby wants to come and smell duke and sony *** for the next 2-3 years and dalvin deff wont want to smell 3 asses, interesting to see how this actually turn out im just not blind to the point that he want to play his first year too

Advertisement
why does every recruiting thread always come down to yearby vs cook or quincy wilson...**** that **** gets old

why does every recruiting thread always come down to yearby vs cook or quincy wilson...**** that **** gets old

please talk about something else.... the floor is yours

in this thread lets talk about the overall talent of south florida. how many of the top 10 or 20 do we think will be canes. lets talk about who we think will rise/fall during the upcoming season. in recruiting threads in general we could talk about LB prospects that miami is looking at. or how many WR we will bring in this off season. who the 2nd QB for the class will be. **** we can talk about how Florida feels its a two team race between them and geogia for Sony. people who like cook better aren't going to change their mind and neither are the people who like yearby better. they have several threads for those 2. go post in there and stop hijacking this thread

Advertisement
Interesting Observation from my point of veiw i didnt see anyone frome Belle Glades Central, Lakeland High (not Kathleen), Pahokee or Clewiston those schools usually are always loaded with talent

mcdermott is the best olinemen in the state, dalvin isnt #3 in the state (not even #1 on his own team) kain would be #2 hes a freak, BOL at Chris lammons at #71, and flowers at #6 is a stretch, no ravian pierce which is the best TE in the state

KC is probably the best OT in the state but Sharpe has a higher ceiling.
Cook also has a higher ceiling that Yearby

Advertisement
Meh. The list isn't bad. I don't mind cook over yearby to be honest. For an Orlando paper not to have VJ jr is a little laughable seeing that he plays 45 min away in Tampa. Smh.

Lets be honest and admit that Lammons was a virtual unknown up until about 6months ago. So him being at 71 does not surprise me. He will move up as the year goes on.

Winky is too high. Jmo. He's top 20 but not the #6 player in FLA.

Meh. The list isn't bad. I don't mind cook over yearby to be honest. For an Orlando paper not to have VJ jr is a little laughable seeing that he plays 45 min away in Tampa. Smh.

Lets be honest and admit that Lammons was a virtual unknown up until about 6months ago. So him being at 71 does not surprise me. He will move up as the year goes on.

Winky is too high. Jmo. He's top 20 but not the #6 player in FLA.

Maybe they took in account winky carried a team that would win maybe 2 games without him and almost made it to states, lol...

Advertisement
Winky is probably a Top 5 PLAYER in the state. Not sure what position he is, and if it is QB he is probably not a Top 10 prospect, but he is a golden example of a kid that just knows how to get **** done on the field.

I like firios tape better than gooch that guys flies all over the place gooch film looks stiff in some plays but he does lay the wood why do they play some schools twice?

Advertisement
Back