Orlando Franklin

vince wilfork ribs GIF by ADWEEK
as most guys on the line try to lose weight you still got ol wilfork bbqing lol

Advertisement
I’ve had the same concern with Vince Wilfork. Both his parents died early from what could have been weight -related medical problems. Vince was huge. Hope he’s taken steps to address any weight-related issues
His dad played football at lake worth high. Ashame both his parents passed young. Wilfork is one of my favorite Canes

Seems like OL and DL go in 1 of 2 directions after their playing days. The naturally heavy guys who had to lose weight to play get fat as the only thing keeping their weight down was a coach and threat of a fine. And the naturally leaner guys who has to gain weight to play get skinny as soon as they stop playing and can revert back to their natural appetite and eating.

I’ve had the same concern with Vince Wilfork. Both his parents died early from what could have been weight -related medical problems. Vince was huge. Hope he’s taken steps to address any weight-related issues.

yep.

our you end up like william "fridge" perry.

saw an article about him a few years back. he's riding around in a golf cart, eating all day, and literally ****ing on himself.

Advertisement
RBs/LBs usually gain weight after their career.
Linemen usually lose weight.

But what happens to the guys like Julius Peppers, Aaron Donald, JJ Watt, etc? Guys who are near 300lbs with almost no fat.
Do they just lose their muscle and start to look like basketball players? lol

That's what happened to Michael Strahan!

Advertisement
Preston one of the saddest stories ever out my city smh.. he actually was a Cane fan, but I think FSU bags and fact that a lot of his friends were going to Tally, he made that pick.

He’s the best football player I’ve ever watched up close. This man one spring game played RB, WR, QB, S and return kicks. And that’s what I can remember.

Truly a gifted athlete, like OBJ gifted.. but never really had it up stairs.. sad 🤦🏾‍♂️.
preston still made it to the nfl though played some years and likely starts an nfl pension. He wasnt a "bust". He made it

Franklin's transformation is stunning. Good for him. We had some great linemen during those dark years, just couldn't put the whole team together.

Chickillo isn't nearly as dramatic, but once he moved off the line in the NFL, he began to look like a totally different person even while playing. He's almost skinny at this point.

Joe Thomas and Marshall Yanda are 2 guys who also dropped a ton of weight post playing career recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back