Orlando Franklin

Advertisement
Amazing.

Went to high school with him.

I remember when he came from Canada or Jamaica? Can’t remember which one it was, He was so dam giant and big, coaches would beg this man to play.

Always been proud to see his journey from the beginning.

This is legit what offensive linemen do when their career is over. They have a constant workout regime, they just eat different/less. Marshal Yanda lost 60 pounds in three months. Joe Thomas and Sebastian Vollmer are just units.

Advertisement
This is legit what offensive linemen do when their career is over. They have a constant workout regime, they just eat different/less. Marshal Yanda lost 60 pounds in three months. Joe Thomas and Sebastian Vollmer are just units.

their life depends on it. Most probably have high blood pressure, sleep apnea etc... they have to drop the weight to live longer. Reggie Whites sad passing opened a lot of eyes for how they need to shed their weight after their playing days

their life depends on it. Most probably have high blood pressure, sleep apnea etc... they have to drop the weight to live longer. Reggie Whites sad passing opened a lot of eyes for how they need to shed their weight after their playing days
Not to mention that this weight is also ******* up your joints and your mobility decreases big time.

Not to mention that this weight is also ******* up your joints and your mobility decreases big time.

absolutely. I used to work a top athlete training company and watched guys try and pack in weight for pro days etc... and they were miserable eating all day. Imagine doing that for many many many years trying to stay up in the 300+ range to play lineman. These guys are probably really happy to drop the weight and feel much better doing so. Good for Franklin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
absolutely. I used to work a top athlete training company and watched guys try and pack in weight for pro days etc... and they were miserable eating all day. Imagine doing that for many many many years trying to stay up in the 300+ range to play lineman. These guys are probably really happy to drop the weight and feel much better doing so. Good for Franklin.
I bulk up each winter and then shred during the spring, and you are right, it honestly does suck trying to eat that much food, and I am nowhere near their size. I go from 190 up to 205, which ups my calorie intake from the normal 2700 to around 4000, and it is hard freaking work eating 4000 calories and keeping them relatively healthy calories.

I remember his recruitment. Everybody thought he was a package deal with Preston pretty hair Parker. We got the better player. Parker was kicked out of FSU after 3 arrests and he was out of the NFL quickly after several big drops. Orlando had a great career making 25 million. He is good guy, I met him several times.

Advertisement
I remember his recruitment. Everybody thought he was a package deal with Preston pretty hair Parker. We got the better player. Parker was kicked out of FSU after 3 arrests and he was out of the NFL quickly after several big drops. Orlando had a great career making 25 million. He is good guy, I met him several times.
Preston one of the saddest stories ever out my city smh.. he actually was a Cane fan, but I think FSU bags and fact that a lot of his friends were going to Tally, he made that pick.

He’s the best football player I’ve ever watched up close. This man one spring game played RB, WR, QB, S and return kicks. And that’s what I can remember.

Truly a gifted athlete, like OBJ gifted.. but never really had it up stairs.. sad 🤦🏾‍♂️.

Advertisement
Back