Oregon vs Oregon st

Advertisement
And this is mannys 5th full year. These are his players, coaches and culture. And we have barely hung on all season! So what are we talking about here man? Smh
Where is all your Mario love at? Like I told you before he is extremely average coach!

Where is all your Mario love at? Like I told you before he is extremely average coach!
Still won the pac 12 and the rose bowl. How bout you get back to me when we accomplish the equivalent of that sport! You know, actually winning the ACC and the Orange bowl, something we still haven’t done in our 17 seasons in the ******* ACC. Smh so take a seat till then sporto! Lol

Still won the pac 12 and the rose bowl. How bout you get back to me when we accomplish the equivalent of that sport! You know, actually winning the ACC and the Orange bowl, something we still haven’t done in our 17 seasons in the ******* ACC. Smh so take a seat till then sporto! Lol
Your football coach lost to the worst teams in the Pac 12. Your great coach won that with the rookie of the year. Like i said judge Mario after Herbert leaves. Keep loving Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back