Oregon v Arizona

Advertisement
They have always been worst. Only our fans from the west coast thinks the pac 12 is a relevant conference....
You’ll get no argument from me, I’m from the west coast and I think it’s a second rate conference..not many big boys in the trenches over here

I love the PAC 12, **** is pure chaos every week.

I will say, I think if we did a pac 12 / ACC type of challenge every year the way we do in basketball with the Big 10, it would be absolutely nuts and they’d probably win more than they lose. Part of why “the pac 12 sucks” narrative has caught on is that not many people on the East Coast stay up late to watch them and they don’t see that most of these teams are pretty solid every year and they just beat each other up (plus the extra conference game doesn’t help).

Oregon, Utah, SC most years, Stanford, Washington most years…all would be extremely competitive in the ACC. Don’t know who from the ACC would be in the vice versa.

Great stadiums, great fan bases, most of the teams have great uniforms, none of them threaten the Canes in any meaningful way, weed is legal and easily available in most of the campus cities…what’s not to like?

Advertisement
The Pac 12 is worse than the ACC. Outside of Oregon, all their teams are below average to horrible. At least the ACC has a handful of decent teams.
Yeah. Colorado almost beat TAMU earlier this year. TAMU is quite overrated though, sorry Sam Pittman fans.

If it weren’t for the distance I’d like to see more ACC-PAC12 games.

I love the PAC 12, **** is pure chaos every week.

I will say, I think if we did a pac 12 / ACC type of challenge every year the way we do in basketball with the Big 10, it would be absolutely nuts and they’d probably win more than they lose. Part of why “the pac 12 sucks” narrative has caught on is that not many people on the East Coast stay up late to watch them and they don’t see that most of these teams are pretty solid every year and they just beat each other up (plus the extra conference game doesn’t help).

Oregon, Utah, SC most years, Stanford, Washington most years…all would be extremely competitive in the ACC. Don’t know who from the ACC would be in the vice versa.

Great stadiums, great fan bases, most of the teams have great uniforms, none of them threaten the Canes in any meaningful way, weed is legal and easily available in most of the campus cities…what’s not to like?
This year they are a dumpster fire. Washington, USC, and Stanford are just bad.

Advertisement
The Zona QB is playing well…until he gets in the red zone.

The Ohio State QB threw for nearly 500 yards. Playing catch-up…like Zona…
He's really not. Slow to go through his progressions, inaccurate, running into pressure.

I guess he's in there 'cos he's mobile? The guy that came in to snap the ball for a running play must be awful.

Advertisement
He's really not. Slow to go through his progressions, inaccurate, running into pressure.

I guess he's in there 'cos he's mobile? The guy that came in to snap the ball for a running play must be awful.
He seems to be moving the ball.

Oregon’s QB is better, but I’m not overly impressed with him either.

Advertisement
Safety for Arizona - the entire Oregon Oline was beat.

This isn't helping Mario's case btw - this is how I see him as a HC. Team is playing down to the competition, which happens quite frequently I understand.
Despite the win at Ohio State I don‘t believe Oregon is elite, like you’d say about Alabama or Georgia. Those two are probably the only elite teams in CFB.

Advertisement
Back