Oregon v Arizona

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not a dominant Oregon team.

Arizona are down 17-7 having just turned the ball over in the back of the endzone. They're moving the ball quite easily though.

Advertisement
This is not a dominant Oregon team.

Arizona are down 17-7 having just turned the ball over in the back of the endzone. They're moving the ball quite easily though.
24-7 but not dominant, huh?

I do agree the Oregon D has looked a little poor so far but I think you’re reaching here. They are missing some big players and have looked impressive on D the last few weeks.

Advertisement
24-7 but not dominant, huh?

I do agree the Oregon D has looked a little poor so far but I think you’re reaching here. They are missing some big players and have looked impressive on D the last few weeks.
I guess I just want to see Arizona physically overwhelmed by Oregon. That's Cristobal's m.o., no? Oline and tough, physical teams?

Oregon are clearly much better than Arizona, and I'm sure this score is going to get out of hand shortly... but I guess I want to see a fatality to back up the Mario hype?

No one claimed the Duck’s defense was the 89-94 Canes

Oregon DL is quick but can be pushed around at the point of attack. I think they lack a dominant DT. Solid DEs, and #5 is a stud but playing hurt. The secondary is good but Oregon needs more pass rush.

Advertisement
Back