Oregon Starting CB DJ James hits portal

Advertisement
Hope we get him, however, don't sweat it girls. James is a solid player but there are several guys in the portal that can help us get better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be the bad guy here - unacceptable to wait for the Spring to put the hard-press on and recruit guys from the Portal like we used to.

There are tons of talented guys in here, at positions of need (I'd call DB almost a desperation at this point). And we're whiffing left and right.

I'll be the bad guy here - unacceptable to wait for the Spring to put the hard-press on and recruit guys from the Portal like we used to.

There are tons of talented guys in here, at positions of need (I'd call DB almost a desperation at this point). And we're whiffing left and right.
He hasnt committed to Auburn and you’re ****ing all over yourself in multiple threads. Get a grip.

How the fck auburn is killing us in transfer portal....they sck
Probably bags and they have an actual staff. I'm not *****ing, but not having most of a staff or scheme will hurt Miami with quite a few kids. I'm assuming Mario thinks he can grab kids in the second wave of portal kids after he checks out the roster which i think others may have said.

Advertisement
Back