Oregon Starting CB DJ James hits portal

Advertisement
He has already visited Auburn, now it's our turn to impress...
Happy Love You GIF by Fleischer Studios

We need another corner opposite Stevenson and i wish it was Banks but this kid does just fine! It’s not even a question how important another corner is along with more DTs.

Advertisement
Take, great tackler with tons of game reps.

Puts Ivey out of commission & gives us a chance to allow the young TF corners time to develop throughout the season.

Stevenson, DJ James, Jaden Harris, Chris Graves & Khamauri Rogers is a good group.

Hopefully we land Jahlil Florence too, that would solidify the CB room & push the kids who have no business playing to the back of the line & force them to either step up & play better, or hit the Portal.
Te’Cory gonna make sure you don’t forget about him….

In a good way!

Advertisement

Puts Ivey out of commission & gives us a chance to allow the young TF corners time to develop throughout the season.

Stevenson, DJ James, Jaden Harris, Chris Graves & Khamauri Rogers is a good group.

Hopefully we land Jahlil Florence too, that would solidify the CB room & push the kids who have no business playing to the back of the line & force them to either step up & play better, or hit the Portal.
You don't think Couch Clarke Dunson and Curtis are good enough to play here?

The thought of no Ivey after 4 years is hard to decipher. Any idea what kind of speed he posseses?
Currently no all are backups at best I think that's what he meant about stepping up. Couch regressed the most of any player on team last year.

Banks didn’t do a thing at Bama, he’s only wanted so much cause he had a Bama uniform on that didn’t get dirty. I’ll take this kid over Banks every time
This is how I see it too. This kid has way more P5 experience and he was good. He would state opposite Rique.

Hope we can reel in him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Te’Cory gonna make sure you don’t forget about him….

In a good way!
No he won’t.

I haven’t forgotten about him, he’s just not good.

I’m not clinging onto hope against hope anymore waiting for players to play above their means.

Yall spent 3 years tryna convince me that Ivey just needed more time & “he just needs confidence!”, but what did I tell yall from the jump??? Not doing that sh*t again bruh lol...

No he won’t.

I haven’t forgotten about him, he’s just not good.

I’m not clinging onto hope against hope anymore waiting for players to play above their means.

Yall spent 3 years tryna convince me that Ivey just needed more time & “he just needs confidence!”, but what did I tell yall from the jump??? Not doing that sh*t again bruh lol...
I hear you. I’ll save this post for next season.

Advertisement
As starters no.

Clarke can be okay as a Nickel Corner & Curtis is too early to tell, so we’ll see.

But the point is, they need to be pushed to see if they can earn their spot instead of just having it arbitrarily handed to them. They need competition to see what they’re made of.

As starters no.

Clarke can be okay as a Nickel Corner & Curtis is too early to tell, so we’ll see.

But the point is, they need to be pushed to see if they can earn there spot instead of just having it arbitrarily handed to them. They need competition to see what they’re made of.
this ... where's the competition ... if there was any comp, no way ivey gets burn he got ... not gonna bash the guy ...maybe he'd be better suited with prime

Couch was a huge disappointment considering TRob was an upgrade at DB coach. Hoping that was just a sophomore slump and he can get his act together this year. I think he still has some promise at the dime spot where there is less pressure on him to perform like a starter.

Advertisement
Back