Oregon RB Dye hits the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dye or Parrish?
0fc.gif

He's from cali. Could be wrong but feel like most transfers move closer to home
I agree unless it is following coaches. Caleb Williams, Mario Williams types etc. If it is not us then I think you are right, closer to home or MAYBE a top contender with a serious need at RB but I cannot think of a team that would fit that bill right now.

Advertisement
If Dye is smart he goes to UCLA with Chip. Chip will feed him the ball and focus the offense around him.

Advertisement
isn't that their third RB in three days? sheesh

trey benson, sean dollars, and now travis dye

I know that they ended up getting sean dollars to withdraw from the portal but still

Someone of his talent already know where they're going before they "officially" enter the portal. I want him here but I highly doubt be comes. Definitely staying west.

Dye or Parrish?

Dye..BUT a non-sauced guess..USC.

AND..pretty sure Cribby said we had a portal commit at RB and with the RB coach hire we all assume it's Parrish. And the Columbus connection. But recruiting/portal can be fluid. Or take two..****, Dye only has 1 year of eligibility, and apparently someone's portaling out.
Push come to shove, because of his production, and already having Rooster and Brashard, I personally like the Dye fit better.

Advertisement
Back