Oregon Pounds the Buffs

Naw bro I have my reasons for rooting for prime. He's not playing the U. Time for a shake up n the good old boys club. Plus the attention he's bringing to college football. The hate n rasict sh@t people's saying without facts. Your never understand. One man getting all of the attention. Media driving. So dumb n the ignorant come out. Wishing the man bad luck. I've never seen one man hated so much. Prime is prime. Been like that for yrs. Nothing going to change. I'm going to still support n root for him. Until the day he plays the U. That day I'm all green n orange. Hope we stomp the sh@t of them .. just like any team we play. So back off
Ahhh there it is, people who don't support prime are haters and racist; rather than individuals who can see through blind hype. You’ve lost all credibility with your arguments after that. No point in arguing with someone who has the intelligence of a child.

Advertisement
Deion is not a threat for recruits. Just because he took one, doesn't mean that it's a consistent threat. We have bigger threats from UF and FSU because they usually compete with us for the in-state guys; and then I'd add the SEC schools which will routinely come in and steal players. I mean, if you want to be generous and label Deion a threat, he's way, way down the list.
Sure we compete with UF and FSU more, that doesn’t negate the fact that prime is a threat. Will we lose every recruit we go head to head with him? Very unlikely. But with all the media hype and NIL available to him, there absolutely will be kids we are recruiting that will opt to play for him. If and when prime lands at a school with a pulse, the threat becomes bigger.

Sure we compete with UF and FSU more, that doesn’t negate the fact that prime is a threat. Will we lose every recruit we go head to head with him? Very unlikely. But with all the media hype and NIL available to him, there absolutely will be kids we are recruiting that will opt to play for him. If and when prime lands at a school with a pulse, the threat becomes bigger.
I guess. But under your definition of a threat, pretty much every coach/program in the country is a threat. There isn't a school in the country that does not recruit in the tri-county area.

I guess. But under your definition of a threat, pretty much every coach/program in the country is a threat. There isn't a school in the country that does not recruit in the tri-county area.
Certainly, but who is a top recruit more likely to go play for? Joe schmo who’s coaching a team like Va tech or Coach Prime who obviously brings a level of hype and legitimacy? I think history and the facts tell us it’s coach prime.

In case this hasn’t been posted.

1695755065878.jpeg

Advertisement
Certainly, but who is a top recruit more likely to go play for? Joe schmo who’s coaching a team like Va tech or Coach Prime who obviously brings a level of hype and legitimacy? I think history and the facts tell us it’s coach prime.
Oh sure. A recuit looking at Colorado vs. VT will likely favor Colorado. But Deion still has to sell a dream to recruits. He has not won at this level and they likely have several more losses upcoming. He has to convince recruits that he can make that dream a reality. He is still years from competing. The real threats to me are the coaches or programs that have "done it" and aren't selling dreams, they're selling reality. Like I said, to me UF and FSU are always our biggest threats recruiting wise. And then you have all the SEC schools that come down here and poach talent (Bama, UGA, TXA&M, LSU, Auburn). And then of course we have to contend with OSU, who has historically recruited Broward and PBC very well. Those programs/conferences to me are the real threats.

Ahhh there it is, people who don't support prime are haters and racist; rather than individuals who can see through blind hype. You’ve lost all credibility with your arguments after that. No point in arguing with someone who has the intelligence of a child.
So so **** stupid. You went thru n nick picked what u want to. I said it brought out a lot of hatred n rasict stuff. I dont recall saying everybody that dislike prime racist. Now do I think they're jealous of the exposure he's getting. Your d@mn Skippy... You really should read what some of the other boards or articles people's say besides this board young man. I stick to what I said. Some of it is pure racist n hatred. Not everybody. But some

Advertisement
I knew it would be you who’d respond 😂. It’s all in your comments everyday, oozing. The same dudes who called Pope every name in the book and railed every single day for two seasons for Mark Pope to be kicked off this team now have an opportunistic soft spot for him. No one hated or treated Pope worse than y’all.

As usual, Deion learned from the best.
I never called pope a name in my life dude. Get a grip and try not to spout off BS on here.

So so **** stupid. You went thru n nick picked what u want to. I said it brought out a lot of hatred n rasict stuff. I dont recall saying everybody that dislike prime racist. Now do I think they're jealous of the exposure he's getting. Your d@mn Skippy... You really should read what some of the other boards or articles people's say besides this board young man. I stick to what I said. Some of it is pure racist n hatred. Not everybody. But some
I'll give you that if you agree that a lot of the publicity he's getting is because he's black and now his way of doing things is celebrated whereas when Miami was brash it was frowned upon.

I'll give you that if you agree that a lot of the publicity he's getting is because he's black and now his way of doing things is celebrated whereas when Miami was brash it was frowned upon.
Bro I'll give you that n plus more.. Do I agree with everything he does. **** naw

Advertisement
I must be trippin because I swore he was getting praise about how he basically told the entire team to kick rocks and brought in a free agent type squad. Now some of the same people in the media are saying “he doesn’t have his guys yet”. Umm they are his guys. What is he gonna do, depend on a bunch of freshman next year? Or tell some of those lesser guys he just signed to leave after one season and purge the portal again. Bruh would’ve been better off just building a program like it’s always been done so he wouldn’t be so scrutinized. But I’m sure his ego couldn’t take a couple of bad seasons. I see his tenure flaming out there

Advertisement
Naw bro I have my reasons for rooting for prime. He's not playing the U. Time for a shake up n the good old boys club. Plus the attention he's bringing to college football. The hate n rasict sh@t people's saying without facts. Your never understand. One man getting all of the attention. Media driving. So dumb n the ignorant come out. Wishing the man bad luck. I've never seen one man hated so much. Prime is prime. Been like that for yrs. Nothing going to change. I'm going to still support n root for him. Until the day he plays the U. That day I'm all green n orange. Hope we stomp the sh@t of them .. just like any team we play. So back off
Shaking up the good ole boys club? Who are his coords?

Apologies for the bump but I was just sitting here laughing at this dude

Deion sitting here going “I don’t care about the haters”

Bro we just had to listen to you make a HATER the entire basis of your game against Colorado St

Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
Back