- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 41,519
Think uni combo be all orange or just jersey?
Dude... half the fans have to wear their lucky green Dorsey jersey that brought us luck the last 25 years... unless we wear green, then the white one... of course...if they want an orange out give away 50k orange shirts lol our fan base isn’t going to abide by this. 5,000 will just be in Armani exchange t shirts hahahahaha
I do wonder if FSU beats Louisville will they try and snatch up all the tix. I don’t think so but still a ton of alumni here.Dude... half the fans have to wear their lucky green Dorsey jersey that brought us luck the last 25 years... unless we wear green, then the white one... of course...
Wear Orange! **** FSU!
I thought it was seen somewhere it’ll be PittIf we plan to use the 2001 jerseys this year, I would assume this would be the game
PHACK THOSE CLOWNSI do wonder if FSU beats Louisville will they try and snatch up all the tix. I don’t think so but still a ton of alumni here.
No fsPOOP CLOWNI do wonder if FSU beats Louisville will they try and snatch up all the tix. I don’t think so but still a ton of alumni here.
Extend norvell pleaseVery surprised they beat Virginia handily. Has FSU improved or did Virginia just crap the bed?
I believe they will. Road win at the Ville and they will be on a roll, feeling better and upset minded.I do wonder if FSU beats Louisville will they try and snatch up all the tix. I don’t think so but still a ton of alumni here.
And half those because it has a swoosh.Dude... half the fans have to wear their lucky green Dorsey jersey that brought us luck the last 25 years... unless we wear green, then the white one... of course...
Wear Orange! **** FSU!