Orange out for FSU

Tony4Canes

👀
Premium
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
41,519
Think uni combo be all orange or just jersey?


IMG_4963.png
 
Im not gonna make it, i love them free hats and gear they give at the gate. I have 2 bucket hats. Beat the breaks off FSU they wanna ruin our season.
 
if they want an orange out give away 50k orange shirts lol our fan base isn’t going to abide by this. 5,000 will just be in Armani exchange t shirts hahahahaha
Dude... half the fans have to wear their lucky green Dorsey jersey that brought us luck the last 25 years... unless we wear green, then the white one... of course...

Wear Orange! **** FSU!
 
Dude... half the fans have to wear their lucky green Dorsey jersey that brought us luck the last 25 years... unless we wear green, then the white one... of course...

Wear Orange! **** FSU!
I do wonder if FSU beats Louisville will they try and snatch up all the tix. I don’t think so but still a ton of alumni here.
 
Back
Top