***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buh bye Badgley. Rosier is Rosier. If he is the starter next year, I will be shocked.

What is most concerning to me is the penchant of this defense to continually make average QBs look like the second coming of Tom Brady!!! 4 passing TDs for this guy???

Advertisement
Well past 3.5 hours has been fun... off to NYC tomorrow AM to drink the end of this season out of my mind.

Advertisement
Just the worst qb since Kirby Freeman. And our defense has been exposed. Fools gold all season. Very disappointing season. Now I know why georgia got tired of winning 10 games

24 points should be enough to beat Wisconsin soundly.

As bad as the OL and Rosier are.... This secondary is just awful. What an embarrassing performance by them getting torched by this garbage *** QB and a true freshman receiver.

Very pleased that Storm18 is lit with DBs.

good job richt
i swear ....it must suck getting beat by a team not as talented as u...and a team with a young coaching staff that run circles around you...

that 3rd down play call literally had no options for rosier to even throw too

There was nobody on the right side of the field to throw to! What a bad 3 calla from the 10.

when thomas caught the ball and fell i knew we wouldnt score. Dude is downright not a good playcaller..what compounds it is his qb. But how could you even blame rosier when u see sh*t like an important 3rd down and a qb not even have an option to thow the ball 2. Richt needs to bring in another offensive coach..he wont, but i wish. Because if not we will have to recruit at a top 5 recruiting class every year because he isnt out scheming anybody

^^^This

Advertisement
Hahahha. Badgley!!!!

Called it last year when he was laughing while we were losing. Kid is a loser that thinks he’s hot shot bc he’s Miami’s kicker and he has a fun haircut. Should have sat the bowl game out. Good luck in the Canadian league loser!!

Its not the defenses fault. MR failed to call plays that would yalls D to rest. Horrible game management. Defense is exhausted now.

Rosier can’t hit open receivers. And our O-line can’t generate a push for the run game, so what do you expect?

Umm something other than this stuid little occasional handoff right into the middle of a monster dline? Wildcat sure worked out earlier. But a 5 step drop 6 out of 8 plays for a quarterback who knows his coach may pull him at anytime is a lot to ask...... and the kid is still keeping you in it.

0-3? Good! It seems a bunch of people around the team still got the big head and needed a dose of reality.

DC
Badgley
Rosier
Couple of Defensive players

All got the big bead.

Advertisement
Defense looks good on 1st and 2nd downs, but then gives up 3rd and 80 9 out of 10 times.

Advertisement
What a wretched performance by the Canes Offense.

They weren’t really in the game aftermath the first quarter.

Thought about getting mad for a split second then I realized that we overachieved.

Red wine trash
Malik Rosier below average
No good DT depth behind Norton and Mac
Second string linebackers ***
McCloud a Jaag
Richards, Herndon, Walton hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back