***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
James 4:6

“God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

Now get Humble servant Richt and hire an OC!

Advertisement
Hahahha. Badgley!!!!

Called it last year when he was laughing while we were losing. Kid is a loser that thinks he’s hot shot bc he’s Miami’s kicker and he has a fun haircut. Should have sat the bowl game out. Good luck in the Canadian league loser!!

I ripped him a new one after that guey boy schit last year . I knew he wasn't what everyone was trying to make him out to be

Hahahha. Badgley!!!!

Called it last year when he was laughing while we were losing. Kid is a loser that thinks he’s hot shot bc he’s Miami’s kicker and he has a fun haircut. Should have sat the bowl game out. Good luck in the Canadian league loser!!

he misses kicks. i dont get the hype with him. take his mullet and get gtfoh

What does Coach Thomas Brown do?

not a **** thing other than coach rbs and gets paid hansomely for that. I have NEVER ever see him speak to the qb...and **** the last time mark walton got hurt i saw him look at the kid turn around and keep looking at the play sheet. Richt has no one on the o but yes men and his son. So this garbage o falls on him...even though they try to push it on rosier alot.

Ouch

Advertisement
Thought about getting mad for a split second then I realized that we overachieved.

Red wine trash
Malik Rosier below average
No good DT depth behind Norton and Mac
Second string linebackers ***
McCloud a Jaag
Richards, Herndon, Walton hurt!

Dilly Dilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that PI call turned the momentum and we do not have the talent in place the overcome the horrible refs which we face EVERY game

Advertisement
If someone wants to run over Michael F.-a.-g.-gely with their car, be sure to use Sallah Astarita & Cox for your legal defense

LMAO, Richt’s play calling is worth a dime if that. He is a complete fool and we just lost. ***** MARK RICHT and I hope Surtain and Campbell are watching because our competition is. Should never come down to this but our offense is **** POOR and looks less than IVY LEAGUE. MARK IS THE GENERAL and he is 100% responsible. Oh oh , he burned another priceless TO too

When #12 is your QB, it shrinks your playbook.

Off season changes:

1. Hire OC
2 (tied). New ST teams coach
2 (tied). New OL coach
3. New DC
4. New QB
5. New kicker (happening anyways)

Stop. If you think we need a new DC over a new QB, you are crazy.

You're right but we're only getting 4 and 5 and the kicker is by default. Quite frankly, I don't have a lot of confidence in the kicker we're bringing in regardless.

Advertisement
AND I Dont wanna hear **** this off season by how much those players improved . They are what they are! Serviceable

Painful loss. Wisky makes all the plays, yet only winning by 10. With better QB play and DBs who looked for the ball, Miami easily could have won.

So yet another year I have to listen to all the tOsU fans I'm surrounded by (live in Ohio). I'm to the point that I don't think we'll ever be relevant again.

Advertisement
24 points should be enough to beat Wisconsin soundly.

As bad as the OL and Rosier are.... This secondary is just awful. What an embarrassing performance by them getting torched by this garbage *** QB and a true freshman receiver.

Very pleased that Storm18 is lit with DBs.

I guess we know why we recruited every DB worth a ***** this cycle. An infusion of talent is needed at that position.

Oh yeah richt sucks. It's definitely not execution. Best players hurt, other half golden recruits. We won 10 games. Good season canes. And I'm happy with richt. Anyone who wants a coaching change can be a fsu fan. They're starting new so jump on that ride.

Thought about getting mad for a split second then I realized that we overachieved.

Red wine trash
Malik Rosier below average
No good DT depth behind Norton and Mac
Second string linebackers ***
McCloud a Jaag
Richards, Herndon, Walton hurt!

#3 hurts the worst, especially knowing we likely lose the best one we have and little depth.

UM

LMAO, Richt’s play calling is worth a dime if that. He is a complete fool and we just lost. ***** MARK RICHT and I hope Surtain and Campbell are watching because our competition is. Should never come down to this but our offense is **** POOR and looks less than IVY LEAGUE. MARK IS THE GENERAL and he is 100% responsible. Oh oh , he burned another priceless TO too

When #12 is your QB, it shrinks your playbook.

It shrinks your balls too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back