Orange Bowl Boys Recruiting Podcast (Follow the Leeds Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
@LeedsCane 3-0!!!! What a match and beginning to the season. It's shaping up to be a good one
That’s how you break down Chelsea - they don’t respond well to pressure. Tottenham let them control the midfield and got very fortunate with a draw last week; today Leeds brought the intensity and were relentless.

That’s how you break down Chelsea - they don’t respond well to pressure. Tottenham let them control the midfield and got very fortunate with a draw last week; today Leeds brought the intensity and were relentless.
I pull for tottenham and it was a pain watching them tactically last week. I thought they deserved to lose that one. I was impressed with the high press today

Advertisement
Does Leeds still post info on CIS or just emojis?

Did one of our resident imbeciles run her off?
Hah. I still post when I feel like it! On that note, I am finally back from my visit to my girlfriend and it WENT PERFECTLY!! We will see what the future brings for us but I couldn’t be happier off that trip. Now then, back to business; this is part two of the recruiting breakdown for the class (so far) but know there will be more being added very soon. There are three parts to this and this is part 1. The TEs, I hope you all enjoy;

Hah. I still post when I feel like it! On that note, I am finally back from my visit to my girlfriend and it WENT PERFECTLY!! We will see what the future brings for us but I couldn’t be happier off that trip. Now then, back to business; this is part two of the recruiting breakdown for the class (so far) but know there will be more being added very soon. There are three parts to this and this is part 1. The TEs, I hope you all enjoy;

Violation

Advertisement

That's fantastic. Just know, all of CIS is here and ready to provide what's sure to be fantastic relationship advice should you ever need it.

@LeedsCane any plans on continuing the podcast in the near future? Some topics that I think would be interesting is recruitment back stories, like why x kid did sign with Miami or why not, if that info would go public.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back