Opponents from past that give you headaches

Advertisement
That one game in the Orange Bowl, several times it looked like Ball was throwing it away, and then Megatron just stuck out his 6 foot long arms and snatched the ball back. I was just amazed at what I was watching.

I was at that game. He was a 1 man show. Was that the game where the stadium lights were out and had to use cranes or something?

Advertisement
I hate FSU but have to give another one from them: those mid-to-Late 90s defensive lines. My God.

reinard Wilson, boulware, and andre wadsworth. One season they knocked the opposing teams starting qb out of the game more than half their games. I was literally thinking they were going to rip Ryan Clements leg off during that rough era.
Sadly I was at the 97 game when they put Clements in the goal post. 47-0. Thought we'd never recover but we know what happened next several years. Glad I was wrong. Now I never expected the past 15 years of suck.

Greg Jones.

Dude had future NFL Hall of Famers dangling off of him like he was the MFing Juggernaut out of X-Men comics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking to see what opposing players gave you nightmares when they played against Miami. My two are Dalvin Cook and Tyrod Taylor. Felt like those two always had UM and even when we had them on the beat those two pulled their team through. Do you all agree or have any others that come to mind?

Since 2003 pretty much every team and every player cause we’ve managed to lose to most every team and every decent player....Hopefully those nightmares are coming to an end for all of us🙏🙏🙏

Advertisement
Back