Opponents from past that give you headaches

frankthetank14

Redshirt Freshman
Looking to see what opposing players gave you nightmares when they played against Miami. My two are Dalvin Cook and Tyrod Taylor. Felt like those two always had UM and even when we had them on the beat those two pulled their team through. Do you all agree or have any others that come to mind?

Advertisement
Florida state Running backs from 2008-2016..from antone smith, cris Thompson, freeman/wilder and Dalvin cook..even Ponder in 08 in landshark..their running backs during that period gave us issues

Any one who saw Tyrod play knew he wasn’t a 5th round talent. He was just a couple years before his time. Same thing with Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Advertisement
Lately, any fregging QB we played....

But to answer the question directly; gotta be D Cook & Calvin J. I feel like those two got drafted strictly on their game film against us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weren't we on probation during mcnabb years? Can't stand that guy. He got a free pass against us...
He went 2-2 against us. And one of those years was the end of 97 when we had 3.7 healthy players remaining.

Advertisement
I made sure l was good and ****ed up those probation days. Im glad the numbers weren't as bad as my perception...
I became a fan in 92 but my fortitude was forged in the heavy irons of those probation years. BTW, we were much better during 4 of the 5 probation years than we've been for the last 13...

Advertisement
Back