Opinion thread: Mock 2021 finish

Davis is staying no matter what. Tyler has character issues and was suspended twice in 6 months. As of now he’s staying but we need true LBs playing. Not a hybrid pass rusher. Davis is even playing LB this year inside of a hybrid role. Not every single one of these hybrid pass rushers are going to be a decent LB like Brooks.
I agree, give me more TJohnson athletic SoFLA studs with Corey Flagg's LB instincts..only issue with that is BAMA-CLEM-OHST all want that player too...If it's me, and I guess I'm likely all alone with the T2 possibility, you take T2 as your 2nd true LB along with Troutman and then keep STRK Smith, and move TDavis to DE. But I just don't like dropping Johnson unless there's significant issues...kids been under a ton of stress during the pandemic so issues would need to be like 911 alarming to drop this kid.

Advertisement
I’ll play.

QB-Portal or Garcia
RB-Franklin
RB-Would only take a 2nd RB if Harris and Burns leave
WR-Curtis
WR-Brinson
WR-Smith
WR-George
TE-Arroyo
TE-Brantley
OL-Rodriguez
OL-Seymore
OL-McLaughlin

DE-Ishmael
DE-Payton
DT-Taylor
DT-Haye
LB-Johnson
LB-Troutman
LB-Smith
CB-Covington
CB-?
CB-Would take a 3rd CB if Blades bolts for the
S-Kinchens
S-Williams
K-Little Borregales

If Harris, Burns, and Blades bail we have 1 spot to decide to take a RB or CB, I’d take a 2nd RB. Can’t roll into next year with 3 backs. I think Davis and Collins bail. Davis to an SEC school and Collins I feel will get dropped.

you cant ruin a kids moment... smh..when will some of you posters learn?? if i reveal it, only a few knw so I can lose my source...just a reminder, i was right on the Palmetto kids...look it up
time will tell I guess

Advertisement
you cant ruin a kids moment... smh..when will some of you posters learn?? if i reveal it, only a few knw so I can lose my source...just a reminder, i was right on the Palmetto kids...look it up
What was your prediction with the Palmetto kids?

You're doing the right thing don't ruin it. Drop you nuggets if you have them but don't ruin the moment haven't ppl learned before when its leaked it never ends in our favor just relax

Advertisement
Here we go with rumors but not willing to state it.

Yes, Miami fans are great at keeping secrets like Jason Marshall.

Look, within minutes of someone posting the name of a potential UM flip, there will be thousands of small-d!ck wannabe-UM-insiders who will run to their Gaytor/SemenHole buddies to brag.

Just be honest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-053625_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-053625_Samsung Internet.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 186
Advertisement
I'm okay with the 26, even if we have to count 2 forward and only take 23 in 2022.

With Barbers decommit yesterday I can agree with him being OL #4 with us.

Curtis at WR sounds right, gives us 2 elite speed WRs and also instantly improves our Punt Return game

Don't see us getting Maason Smith, but IF ER20 pulls that one off, Collins would have to go

I don't see Jaydon Hood making it into the class, I think we stick with TJohnson and make a TOUGH decision if T2 wants in. But TJ-Troutman-Chase all stick in ADDITION to T2 if he wants in (more on that later)

I like us signing Payton and Ishmael at DE....LB/DE Davis gets in only if T2 doesn't come. T2 wants in, TDavis loses his spot

I like McGhee at CB, don't see Anderson coming to us....I say we wind up flipping 1 of 3 McBurrows-Knowles-Cooper

Safety class is locked up and kicker is locked up.
Se we could have a line that has C. Williams M. Smith L. Taylor J. Harvey or Ismahel :eek:

Sounds encouraging. Are you talking about a CB/CBs coming on board?

Advertisement
you know all we care about is stars... is this kid a 3 or 4 or 5 star?

LOL

At QB I’m assuming it’s the transfer portal at this point but who knows.

Here’s a transfer QB I think we could get and would fit. But I think he’s only coming if King is gone.

Advertisement
Back