Opinion Thread: Choose a School

Advertisement
Private schools are nuthin in dade when it comes to football. Broward is more of a problem. Anyway, as far as the question..

Northwestern
Central
Btw

Ask me again in a few years and I might say central is #1 but they gotta do more over a longer period of time. Roland is gonna help alot. But MNW still has the crown as of now.

Can't include private schools IMO they have unfair advantage

What advantage do they have? Kids are transferring into the good public schools all the time it sounds like.

Unfair advantage meaning they recruit is what I think he means.

yea if other schools in broward could recruit STA wouldn't be as prominent

so then why did Calvin Brewton just transfer from Columbus to Central?

Lots of public schools recruit, didnt Yeargin just transfer? How about the QB that was at Central 2 years ago?

well considering columbus is pricate....imma guess an say Calvin Brewton's natural homeschool is Miami Central...meaning he lives in Central's District....

Privates kinda have free reign in the recruiting business down here...u dont see alot of kids transfer from a miami central to a nw or stuff like that....usually they run to the fhsaa and they vacate wins..it has hapened a few times to central...as they an Nw rat each other out about stuff all the time.

*Yeargin is trying to attend every private school in broward....hes transferring from one private to another...im thinking this is his 3rd one.

imma go Northwestern....

The West has OWNED Central for YEARS.....

add to it they still will continue to get a large flow of the best optomist products for the foreseeable future...and they have a good to great coaching staff right now...
NW high level prospects usually produce in college...

In Broward its STA all the way....they will be churning prospects and the way they get big name transfers they should always be a stable to pul 1-2 prospects every year....

they got a sleeper wr who i had my eye on out of Ely High School who is a 6'5 beast...just transferred in there..watch how he blows up ....

Advertisement
gogeta - obviously i don't live over there but seems last couple years MNW has been relatively down (still have studs galore, but not dominating like previously). Is that just a coincidental thing with Central and BTW being loaded, or is something going on with kids wanting to go elsewhere, etc?

All schools recruit private and public, private is just way more attractive to a parent though

Advertisement
i was going to include the 2008 class but its not fair but MNW has really had better prospects over the last years not including the 2014 class central -Freeman,cato,finnie,manning MNW -lamb,Bridgewater, cooper, burns

gogeta - obviously i don't live over there but seems last couple years MNW has been relatively down (still have studs galore, but not dominating like previously). Is that just a coincidental thing with Central and BTW being loaded, or is something going on with kids wanting to go elsewhere, etc?

Alot of NW ol good coaches were coaching at Central ( for example telly lockette)....

-Those 3 schools will forever be loaded.....Central though got a few of the big name transfers in the years past that would normally got o MNW...(Rakeem Cato and the Miami Springs kids)

That district is crazy tough though.....MNW just needs better play at qb...something Central has been getting for a few years...and like last yr if they dont have the qb...well they have 2 5 star rbs to hand off too...**** their 3rd string back imo is a div 1 prospect.

Cnettral has gotten better coaching as of late and that helped them beat NW head up lately....possibly that will change as MNW has added some coaches....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back