Operation Public *****…

C3C8C700-9B0D-467E-8367-08502777F908.jpeg
72BAE4F4-2318-4D74-8ACA-F6ADAE86CB66.jpeg

Advertisement
Two ppl got banned for life tonight lol.

They'll be back tomorrow under a new username or the backup account they already had in the tuck.

If RVA posts either Hitler or Mussolini, someone got nuked for life, afterlife, eternity and the second and third big bang.

****, @Mklein13 with the "never" band. Was that just too many infractions catching up on him or did he get caught up in another fracas after release from his most recent bid?

Advertisement
Lol. Idi Amin Da Da is like the African dictator version of the Duke of New York A Number 1 and in a class of his own for certain. I’ve been leaving the most known ones here out like him and the guys from Libya, Iraq and Syria.
You know I know my dictators...

Love what you are bringing...

Serve up a heaping helping of Pol Pot...

You know I know my dictators...

Love what you are bringing...

Serve up a heaping helping of Pol Pot...
You know them well, which should frighten some here as to how. I was actually looking at his pics yesterday but passed on the Khmer Rouge for a dose of Africa.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter what you’ve done to help them, some people just aren’t very helpful in return.

WTF didi i miss? I thought he was behaving?
I like him but he thinks it’s his right to “get his licks in” or take his shots relentlessly at different posters. It’s led to other posters getting banned for retaliating when he cries about their “unnecessary” response to situations he 100% starts.

It’s been a variety of posters over time not just one or two - Brad, Mack, DRev, Pete, Drewny… He repeats the behavior. It’s not changing and we’re trying to effectuate change with the number of posters we’ve lost because of stuff like this so…

71F849D6-0E40-405E-88EE-817B9449578D.gif

Advertisement
Back