Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
No. These are the steps. And this is on mine. Hit your icon (1). Then hit ignoring (2) to see. Then this will pop up.

View attachment 149241

I just looked. Thanks for the step-by-step. I’m actually ignoring for people but they’re not actual real posters, and I know I didn’t purposely ignore them because I have zero posts it looks so weird.

212B5447-733C-46D7-819B-65EFFE60638B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that’s my account and it says “Ignoring “ on everyone’s account. I have accidentally had people on ignore before and undid it so it’s good to check every now and then.
I have had that happen.
The one clown I am ignoring now is purposeful. He's this former dancer turned wanna-be sleaze agent.

I’ve done that before as well. It can happen by accident. It was no one I recognized

They actually look like spam accounts, with weird screen names, they have literally zero posts. So I’m technically “ignoring“ 4 people - none of whom have ever had a single post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This "ignore" business is serious stuff. Serious question if someone for whatever reason has someone on ignore can they still see the ignorees posts if they are quoted???

Last edited:
Advertisement
This "ignore" business is serious stuff. Serious question if someone for whatever reason has someone on ignore can they still see the ignorees posts if they are quoted???
Great question. I’m not sure. It might still be blocked from view.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back