Operation Public *****…

The thread bans and assorted infractions keep on.
Work From Home Drinking GIF by Real Food RN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it firm that this will be an ***** - or a DOUCHE?

I just like to know specifics.

They're similar, but not qute the same.

One works the blowhole - the other works - well - it - you know - is for - well, you know!

Is it firm that this will be an ***** - or a DOUCHE?

I just like to know specifics.

They're similar, but not qute the same.

One works the blowhole - the other works - well - it - you know - is for - well, you know!
I've never had a douche...at least, not yet. Are they interchangeable?

Listen up you lovable stuffed bear. You only have 8 people who have you on ignore. Of the 8, one is perma-banned, two are serial ignore buttoners, one is an evil animation and another is flat out high all the time. I don’t even know who the other 3 are.
Do me, what are my stats?

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHOA!!!!!!!! Who puts anyone on ignore on a fan based message board?

Thats pretty weak, but par for the course here.
You’re not really “whoa” shocked. I didn’t do it as a poster. Now as a Maude I wish more people used it.

This is why I am basically here for information and reading purposes only. Recruiting updates in the off season and game info during season. Keep my opinions mostly to myself, it has helped me to be sane.
It seems you have not been here very long?

… will cleanse this place the way it should be and it is now under way. If anything, this past week has shown us that whatever the divide is on board opinions, the most harmful divide is the attack dogs, belittlers and badgerers who leg hump other posters from thread to thread like dysfunctional rebels without a pause… and then some.

The board many of us love has come to a point that a few problematic posters are running off really good members because guys for one reason or another can't debate civilly and move along when they can't agree and then they resort to this destructive behavior.

Ultimately posters decide that they can keep up with this team without being a target and they go elsewhere. It’s not only toxic to be on the receiving end but it's also toxic to read…. repeatedly. We’re tired of it… just about everyone is.

So… from this point on this behavior will no longer go unpunished. If people want to be extreme towards each other we will be extreme with how we deal with them.

If you do this now - stop doing this now. We gave you fair warning… beware.

I saw this on Amazon.

Advertisement
Back