Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
This is why I am basically here for information and reading purposes only. Recruiting updates in the off season and game info during season. Keep my opinions mostly to myself, it has helped me to be sane.
Facts gotta laugh at the BS an there's plenty of good info on here for our team idk why grown *** men come on here acting stupid but in the case of CIS the good will always out weigh the bad jus a couple dumbasses an they usually disappear

Advertisement
No. That's proper CIS spelling and usage according to the Semi-Official Canesinsight Manual of Style and Usage.
where=wear
Their=there=they're
here=hear
whether=weather
meet=meat

That's just a start.
please add "its/it's" and of course the most abused "literally".

Advertisement
22599FDC-ECAD-4DEA-8CF8-E1683A5F535C.gif

Advertisement
I don’t care who ignores me, but I should be at zero of who I ignore, unless I made a sausage finger mistake. Is there a way for me to tell who I am ignoring just in case, because I don’t put anybody on ignore.

But there are porsters whose abject stupidity is so front and center, it’s a waste of my time and prodigious brain power to read their message board diarrhea.

I don’t care who ignores me, but I should be at zero of who I ignore, unless I made a sausage finger mistake. Is there a way for me to tell who I am ignoring just in case, because I don’t put anybody on ignore.

But there are porsters whose abject stupidity is so front and center, it’s a waste of my time and prodigious brain power to read their message board diarrhea.
4EE2E65F-D6B3-47F4-9A65-14892FF5EFBB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back