Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
Advertisement
U da man his Rogueness!!

Go Canes!!!
E4C1B8FF-CD8A-430C-8181-C51F1CCE7418.gif

@Turnoverchaincane

The big ones have both me and you on ignore. I wish @Andrew could show us a rankings list with numbers of the biggest ignore button users. Some of them I don’t get. It’s like a guy joins and makes a normal 1st post and he already has 3 people ignoring him. Lol
This place is a sociological case study....

Advertisement
Don’t think so. He’s a leader in the field of Ignore Buttoning. Not the top but appears on many lists ignoring others.

It's like some sick twilight zone episode, where the worst PORSTers on this forum somehow believe they're the best, and actually have the gall & audacity to put others on ignore.

:snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
There's a few regulars here that pretty much make me cringe with every single porst they make but I've just kind of learned to tune them out. People are allowed to have opinions, even if they're stupid so I'm not going to respond to all their posts telling them how stupid they are. I also do my best to ignore the obvious trolls. Not the undercover gators or noles who show up here from time to time but the dudes who are obviously fishing for reactions by posting purposefully troll topics that are pretty much only to incite the people with less patience than myself.
What a concept.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back