Open Invitation To Sam Brooks

I’m in awe at how someone that slow actually got an offer to play here. He legit runs a 5.0. I was hoping to move on from slow backers after Shaq but this dude is on a another level of slow.
It has a Donofrio feel to it doesn't it?

Advertisement
But I got bashed when I said the starters at LB and WR were bums after the first game. People on here talking about we don’t have no one better.. There’s no way you can be as bad as those guys.. if they are young guys, they will get better with experience and playing time. But at WR it’s probably one of the easiest positions to transition from HS to college at. Just get guys some easy plays and let them get YAC and get comfortable

You say the word and a group of us will form an angry, torch-carrying mob the likes of which haven't been seen since the Witch Trials, and we will kick down the doors of Manure's office, dangle him outside of his window, and ensure you're never be taken off the field again.

If I have to watch one more confused bum play LB in slow motion and occasionally wheeze their way over to the action only to get bodyslammed into the Earth, I'm gonna fcking puke. These guys should just be given a camera and a press pass because they're always in perfect trailing position to get some great action shots, and there's never any risk of them making a tackle or hurting the equipment.

I've never seen a Miami team so slow to the edge in my life.

Sam is big, fast, and can hit. Manure needs to stop coaching like he's at the YMCA after school and let the real talent hit the field. The LBs hes trotting out are a mess.
Wasn’t Sam a DE in HS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back