OOS hs games that are scheduled for South Florida schools

Miami Northwestern Football Schedule
1 August 31 @ St. Thomas Aquinas (Sun Life) 7:00 PM

I see as many fans at this game as ours 24 hrs prior

Advertisement
Well since you're name calling Booker T has Treon Harris, Chad Thomas, Demetrius Jackson, Krondis Larry, Nigel Bethel, Mark Walton, Lamar Parker, Deltron Hopkins all with D-1A offers and many young studs and transfers to go along with them. Booker T in the Ice area has played 2 OOS games and have dominated both, Summerville in 2007 and Texas 5A Runner Up Cedar Hill last season.

He still aint played a well coached smashmouth team from Gwinnett...

Norcross just won their first state title in Georgia last season. Before that they were just a 2nd and sometimes 3rd round playoff team so lets not act like they are world beaters of Georgia high school football.

Anxious to see Chris Herndon from Norcross.... From looking @ both list on espn Norcross and BTW have about the same amount of guys with D-1 offers and on the espn300 rankings (btw 4 norcross 3)

Booker T has something that Central doesn't: a quarterback.

Every game is different (after all, Central beat Booker T last year) but I expect the Tornadoes to perform better in Georgia.

Advertisement

Every game is different (after all, Central beat Booker T last year) but I expect the Tornadoes to perform better in Georgia.

Central won because they fooled BTW with that wildcat formation, and Yearby's play at QB. BTW was on pace to give them a decent defeat.
BTW has to prove themselves in that GA game, and vs. CEN back here.

Central won because they fooled BTW with that wildcat formation, and Yearby's play at QB. BTW was on pace to give them a decent defeat.

Yep. Cook made some unreal plays in that game too.

Yep. Cook made some unreal plays in that game too.

I think much Buzz in on the line as well, not that it won't already be one of the top games, but it would be good to see BTW win one for the state, and have them 1-0 vs. CEN in Miami.

Advertisement
What can you guys tell me about Dillard? I know they're in the middle of a bunch of athletes but don't seem to show up a lot deep in the playoffs. Stephenville is very good but a small school (probably suit up no more than 30 kids), really surprised when that game was announced. I have no clue how it will go.

dillard sucks....have no clue why they are even playing oos games.

Dillard is smack dab in the middle of the best reruiting ground in Broward/Ft.Lauderdale but theyve been middling around for about the last 7-8 yrs.

When i played in high school they were a beast...they had guys like Chris Gamble who didnt even suit up to play football but one year....and every year they would have 2-3 guys that were legit bball guys that suit up to play football one year an go bcs.

Dillard still is a BBALL SCHOOL THOUGH.

And lol @ anyone beating BTW by 30.Good lord.....The way Ice gonna sling it around....they will put up points....to much speed out wide for them..Norcross hasnt seen that type of multiple speedsters...Dont know how goo btw's oline is this yr though. DLINE for BTW is legit..realize they have 2 ends that have BIG 3/BCS offers..No one on Norcross will block Chad Thomas..

They were probably the only team from SFL that LoneStarSports could get to play in their annual football classic. Last year they had Booker T vs Cedar Hill. It won't be Dillard's first time playing OOS. In 2010, Isaac Bruce funded a trip for them to get play against East St. Louis hs. Dillard lost 51-7. http://www.maxpreps.com/video/watch.aspx?videoid=83baeb19-2a3e-4918-8735-92dd0b22ae9b.

Hilarious! Everyone on Twitter was applauding them for even trying while I was just LMAO. It seems like no one from the football team really cares about bettering themselves or the team, well at least when I was there. They're doing it because they like football (I have no problem with) and or because it garners popularity, which is the main reason majority are on the team.

You are out of your mind to think BTW will get beat by 30 LOL. I'll take that as Ice hate. BTW will beat Norcross by 14 and Treon Harris will let the nationally televised audience that he is no joke of a recruit. Just watch.

We all saw what Grayson did to Central last year beating them 35 to 3. Norcross is loaded this upcoming season Lorenzo Carter Miles Austry Kevin Mouhon nad you can bet they have some young boys ready to go as well. Miles Autry is coming off knee surgery so I am not sure if he will be ready to go. Which would significantly hurt Norcross chances of winning the game. Georgia teams are coached better and have better S & C programs than Dade. It should be a good game though

Booker t honestly has a better coaching staff than Central. Central seemed to get flustered in the game and said oh what the **** imo.

Saying that team will beat BTW by 30...i don tknow about that like i said...Central last yr trotted out our own rb commit at qb Joe Yearby(they really didnt have talent there)...Grayson was loaded and just got in em...later in the year it would of been a btter game imo.

BTW will be coming wth a kid that has been playing qb his whole life...and an air attack. They really dont have one wr to key on..like central did...BTW has like 4-5 midget size wr's all with burners....lol.. Lamar Parker an crew.

I think it should be a good game unlike the game last yr. Norcross has one of our recruits also Chris Herndon the te. WQould be nice to see him try to stand up to Chad and Demetrius Jackson.

Norcross may win but aint gonna be by 30. Those suburban kids from Gwinett wont strike an inch of fear in those BTW kids. Some good matchups to see in that game, If Ice and his son come with their A game we'll see a scoring shootout.

Last edited:
People keep talking about Central vs Grayson but if you stayed up until Midnight like I did to watch it you could tell Robert Nkemdiche and that Grayson front 4 set the tone in that game by intimidating the **** out of Central. That game was over midway thru the 1st qtr. They checked out. (I love Yearby because he is a Cane but he really disappointed me in tha game. I wasnt mad one bit that he was committed to FSU after watching him play. Dalvin Cook was the only person who showed up and showed any signs of life.) Anyway, I think Central is gonna use that game as a learning exp against Bosco.

And BTW will not be intimidatd because they have been there, done that when it comes to these OOS games. The big GA stadium and crazy crowd wont deter them. They might lose but it will be a great game. I see it like when Central played Camden County, GA a few years back and lost in a shootout. But I think BTW will pull it out.

Can't wait for the Dwyer vs Central game. Will be at that game decked out in Canes gear rooting on my Dwyer boys.

Advertisement
You are out of your mind to think BTW will get beat by 30 LOL. I'll take that as Ice hate. BTW will beat Norcross by 14 and Treon Harris will let the nationally televised audience that he is no joke of a recruit. Just watch.

We all saw what Grayson did to Central last year beating them 35 to 3. Norcross is loaded this upcoming season Lorenzo Carter Miles Austry Kevin Mouhon nad you can bet they have some young boys ready to go as well. Miles Autry is coming off knee surgery so I am not sure if he will be ready to go. Which would significantly hurt Norcross chances of winning the game. Georgia teams are coached better and have better S & C programs than Dade. It should be a good game though

Booker t honestly has a better coaching staff than Central. Central seemed to get flustered in the game and said oh what the **** imo.

Saying that team will beat BTW by 30...i don tknow about that like i said...Central last yr trotted out our own rb commit at qb Joe Yearby(they really didnt have talent there)...Grayson was loaded and just got in em...later in the year it would of been a btter game imo.

BTW will be coming wth a kid that has been playing qb his whole life...and an air attack. They really dont have one wr to key on..like central did...BTW has like 4-5 midget size wr's all with burners....lol.. Lamar Parker an crew.

I think it should be a good game unlike the game last yr. Norcross has one of our recruits also Chris Herndon the te. WQould be nice to see him try to stand up to Chad and Demetrius Jackson.

Norcross may win but aint gonna be by 30. Those suburban kids from Gwinett wont strike an inch of fear in those BTW kids. Some good matchups to see in that game, If Ice and his son come with their A game we'll see a scoring shootout.

I think it will be a good game

People keep talking about Central vs Grayson but if you stayed up until Midnight like I did to watch it you could tell Robert Nkemdiche and that Grayson front 4 set the tone in that game by intimidating the **** out of Central. That game was over midway thru the 1st qtr. They checked out. (I love Yearby because he is a Cane but he really disappointed me in tha game. I wasnt mad one bit that he was committed to FSU after watching him play. Dalvin Cook was the only person who showed up and showed any signs of life.) Anyway, I think Central is gonna use that game as a learning exp against Bosco.

And BTW will not be intimidatd because they have been there, done that when it comes to these OOS games. The big GA stadium and crazy crowd wont deter them. They might lose but it will be a great game. I see it like when Central played Camden County, GA a few years back and lost in a shootout. But I think BTW will pull it out.

ya, Central checked out early in the game....that Grayson team had Nkediche @ RB for god sakes......when he played de...Darling did a solid job againts him...But Grayson owned both lines.

I watched Norcross's last game...and their line is BIG but Lovejoy was eating their food with no guy over 230 on their dline. Norcross will have to deal with Chad Thomas who will kill those tackles of theirs. Norcross has really good size skill position players...good coaching...but for a loaded team...i found myself impress with Lovejoy who had some div1 guys themselves but not as talented as Norcross but still Norcross won by 7.

Treon Harris will be key in the game...Lorenzo Carter might get by ...but u will have to chase that lil dude around all game.....add to it..u play man on lamar parker and company and a 5yd slant is to the house.

[video=youtube;P6cWMJf4-fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6cWMJf4-fI[/video]

It will be the fastest team Norcross has played the last two years.

Booker T's last game got ugly quick. This isnt Central's o. BTW spreads you out and throw those short passes and zone reads, and kill u in the open field all game. Similar to Oregon's o.They then have a qb that just ran a legit laser 4.48 40 time....and they have 3-4 legit 4.4 guys out wide...not coached timed....their guys out their are legit track guys.

If your secondary has problems, your in deep sh*t with that o...@ rb they have a soph with a um offer already...If booker t's oline is even avg their going to win fla states easily this yr....and no team in us routes that team by 30.

[video=youtube;Mlo8sd-zK2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlo8sd-zK2E[/video]

Advertisement
Honestly, I think the difference between Booker T winning and losing last year against Central was Central's Da'Vante Phillips. He made some huge catches including going over defenders for big catches.

But I think it could honestly go either way this year.

I think Booker T. Washington will win against Norcross as for loosing by 30+ I just can't see that happening. They did loose to Hamilton high out of Arizona and Northside out of Georgia, but won against Summerville out of South Carolina and Cedar Hill out of Texas; with these four out of state games they are 2-2. Another thing since Booker T.'s inception back as a high school in 2000 they only played Miami Central four times and they're 2-2 against them. Also against powerhouse Miami Northwestern they're 1-3 playing them three times. My point is Booker T. has a good team so don't knock them down and they're an inner city school so Norcross won't intimidate them at all. As for the other Fl schools they gone loose Blanche Ely and Norland suck, however both of them been to states Norland has two state titles while Blanche Ely has one state title, likewise MLK and Stephenson have none. Lastly Dillard sucks they're a basketball school and Central isn't all that. Central starting to be good but before they was alright and yes they lost to out of state schools, but beat them as well. Lost to Camden County and Grayson out of Georgia, while beating Madison from Texas, Elder from Cincinnati and Prattville from Alabama making them 3-2. As for the St.Thomas Aquinas and Northwestern game they should of played sooner because both teams aren't good as they used to be.

Last edited:

This is a game D$ referenced in the past where if you can watch the film you see Yearby struggled a little with a step up in Comp. Like most, I hope it was just an outlier, hope he take another step this coming season. Sucks that they play Heritage same time we play our opener.

Advertisement
Back