Oompa Loompa knocked out cold by Miami fan at UVA Tailgate

Advertisement
I saw a UVA student flash the U down to a 40 year old hurricanes fan who looked like a bear. He had to be held back by 4 guys as the student ran away. Section 114ish if anyone was there

I saw it. It might have been the highlight of the game. Tri-Lam from UVA - this guy was right out of the UVA brochure: nerdy looking ******* with vest, khakis, & boat shoes - came over to the Miami section, and wanted to be a ****. He ****ed around and got outta there when he realized he was about to find out.

Advertisement
I saw it. It might have been the highlight of the game. Tri-Lam from UVA - this guy was right out of the UVA brochure: nerdy looking ******* with vest, khakis, & boat shoes - came over to the Miami section, and wanted to be a ****. He ****ed around and got outta there when he realized he was about to find out.

the fact that we have grown-*** men that have to be restrained because they can't handle **** talk from a college kid says a lot about our fan base. i don't understand how some of y'all troglodytes can keep your day jobs.

the fact that we have grown-*** men that have to be restrained because they can't handle **** talk from a college kid says a lot about our fan base. i don't understand how some of y'all troglodytes can keep your day jobs.
I completely agree with you on the surface. But I also believe actions have consequences and that’s something that you get more clarity on with age or experience. He may have had his come to Jesus moment early on in his development stage if he would have gotten a taste of his own medicine yesterday

A swift kick in the balls would have quickly curbed his disrespecting the U. He wouldn't have been able to move much less run away.

Advertisement
I saw a UVA student flash the U down to a 40 year old hurricanes fan who looked like a bear. He had to be held back by 4 guys as the student ran away. Section 114ish if anyone was there.
why does that the upside down U trigger so many people? to me, the play on the field triggers more rage lol

Thankfully next week there is enough video of Miami fans knocking FSU fans out.

Advertisement
I saw a UVA student flash the U down to a 40 year old hurricanes fan who looked like a bear. He had to be held back by 4 guys as the student ran away. Section 114ish if anyone was there.
Everyone is the same a few to many drinks and a ****** team that has you ****ed will lead to problems

This never happened. I was one of the Oompa Loompas, and none of our members were "knocked out cold." This is a poor attempt for internet clout: cringe...
Snl Weekend Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

This never happened. I was one of the Oompa Loompas, and none of our members were "knocked out cold." This is a poor attempt for internet clout: cringe...
So let me get this straight. You're an adult who dressed like a character from a children's movie hoping to get on television and you're lecturing someone about internet clout?

Advertisement
I found my hands spontaneously going U-down after the 114th hand-off up the middle with receiver in motion blocking nobody for another one yard gain. Or was it when their quarterback scrambled again for 20 yards on 3rd and 15? Can't remember, but nobody punched me, cuz the Canes around me were pulling their hair out to staunch the pain in their eyeballs. It was section 504, but I've got no footage, cuz I threw my phone at the ref who was trying to figure out how to subtract 10 seconds from 47.
I had an experience similar to yours, except I found myself spontaneously putting a gun to my head.

I found my hands spontaneously going U-down after the 114th hand-off up the middle with receiver in motion blocking nobody for another one yard gain. Or was it when their quarterback scrambled again for 20 yards on 3rd and 15? Can't remember, but nobody punched me, cuz the Canes around me were pulling their hair out to staunch the pain in their eyeballs. It was section 504, but I've got no footage, cuz I threw my phone at the ref who was trying to figure out how to subtract 10 seconds from 47.
Clock work graded an A.
I have never seen such foolishness with time on , take time off, put time back on, and subtract 10 seconds.....our Cane section was going nuts.........incompetence at it's best. The best proof was the official trying to mumble the time to be placed on the clock finally, and he clicked the pa off before fully explaining.
Gross incompetence.

Advertisement
Back