oof

Advertisement
Bonitto is a good player and I wish we were more interested but this is personal pet peeve. A 14 minute highlight tape??? Ain't nobody watching all of that. Take your best plays & keep it under 5 or 6 minutes. That's ridiculous. They literally took every single play he made this season and mashed em together. Smh

With the recruiting going the way it is this year, I am going to trust the staff to get it right. but, to my eye NB looks like he will be a good player somewhere.............

So we out here recruiting Bethel but we about to let this man just waltz outta here?

edit: I'm talking about the fact we're recruiting a non-miami caliber PLAYER over a miami caliber PLAYER. I know he is a LB.

[HUDL]video/3/5430079/5a257329664b010e5079c26f[/HUDL]

Pete anything on Bonitto?

My god. The amount of hand wringing and crying over a LOUISVILLE commit is mind boggling. The way this dumb fanbase has lionized this LOUISVILLE commit... Like really? It's unfathomable. I watched this clip expecting the second coming of Ray Lewis, and instead watched 888877 hours of footage of a ... Louisville caliber player.

Bethel is a way better prospect at a position of far higher need. Bonitto is nowhere near the talent of the 2019 kids and we are totally overloaded at lb. Like what the fuggg about this don't you understand?

Advertisement
Let's keep it 100. I trust this staff. They must know something I don't. But I can't see Joyner ahead of Nik Bonitto unless there is some serious dirt I don't know about

Bonitto looks like he'd be a good DE edge rusher, especially if he can put on some weight and maintain his explosiveness. Not seeing a natural at LBer with him.

Edit: Rewatched both his and Joyner's videos. Both rush the edge well, but it seems Joyner is more of a square up and hit you with his pads tackler. Conversely I saw a lot of arms tackles from Bonitto. Not saying he won't be good, but arm tackles don't cut it in college football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back