oof

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
So we out here recruiting Bethel but we about to let this man just waltz outta here?

edit: I'm talking about the fact we're recruiting a non-miami caliber PLAYER over a miami caliber PLAYER. I know he is a LB.

[HUDL]video/3/5430079/5a257329664b010e5079c26f[/HUDL]

Pete anything on Bonitto?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So we out here recruiting Bethel but we about to let this man just waltz outta here?

Oh hey, OP is b*tching about recruiting again. What does a backup plan at CB have anything to do about a LB that the staff clearly doesn't want?

Advertisement
I'm talking about wasting a scholarship spot recruiting a dude who doesn't even have a commit-able elsewhere (Bethel) but not even battling an eye to this stud at LB.... Not talking about CB recruiting I'm talking recruiting in general. Bonnitto is UM caliber player and Bethel is not.

I agree w OP. Bonitto belongs here....Bethel does not. Still not sure why this staff is not going all in on Nik as well. They talk about building championship depth, well let’s start by bringing Samuel Jr, Bonitto, Chatfield, Campbell, and Carson. Then everything else is gravy.

Advertisement
Real talk bonnito is the truth. Has to be something off field because he is 100x better than Joyner

Oh hey, OP is b*tching about recruiting again. What does a backup plan at CB have anything to do about a LB that the staff clearly doesn't want?

We aren't allowed to recruit any position until CB is wrapped up. Jeez, it's like you guys are new to recruiting or something.

So why aren't any of the other "big 3" not after him if he's such a can't miss prospect?

Exactly what I'm wondering. That tape against elite competition is undeniable. Not like he's at some obscure school, he's at STA. Under armour all American. Clearly has the size speed and film. What am I missing here?

Advertisement
in before d peso and broke compare him to someone he is not even in the same ballpark as physically because he is an undersized edge rusher.

Advertisement
How many "studs" at powerhouse schools in Florida that none of the Big 3 offered turn out to be studs at the next level?

How many "studs" at powerhouse schools in Florida that none of the Big 3 offered turn out to be studs at the next level?

You serious? A ton. Bridgewater, Antonio Brown, Lamar Jackson, T.Y. Hilton. List is endless

Miami offered teddy, Florida offered Lamar Jackson, ty Hilton went to Miami springs not some powerhouse school. Tell me more about this endless list

You serious? A ton. Bridgewater, Antonio Brown, Lamar Jackson, T.Y. Hilton. List is endless

Those are studs after the fact though. I am sure he meant guys with a at least the 4-star tag. Bridgewater maybe but he had some nice offers,

Advertisement
Back