Only One Week Into…

Advertisement
It’s why I had said that of all the people we might have hired to be the coach here Mario the only one that could walk in and from day one have the respect of the kids,the coaches,Parents and handlers ( yes even them) from day one.

And the more we see these top kids putting off signing until February the more I believe that he can get them ALL.

Recruiting will NOT be our problem if we don’t make it back to the top.All Mario has to do Is make the right hires ,and he’s being given all the money he needs to do so,and in three years we will be back in the CFP not only just to play but with a realistic chance to win.

The latest 24/7 rankings for 22’ are as follows:

#7 - DL Shemar Stewart: Supposed to be on his official visit in January. We may still have a solid chance with him, specially after the coaching staff is announced.

#9 - OT Josh Conerly Jr.: Loves Mario and Mirabal and just got his U offer yesterday. May be setting up an official visit in January. Loves Mario and Mirabal, and sees them as father figures.

#30 - DE Cyrus Moss - Another Oregon lean while Mario was there. Supposedly a battle between us and USC.

#54 - WR Kevin Coleman Jr.: Trending heavily towards us.

#72 - CB Jahlil Florence: Higher rated CB than Earl Little Jr.. Loves Mario and wants to visit in January. I think we also land this kid.

#81 - DE Nyjalik Kelly: You already know.

Edit: These are the 24/7 rankings, not the 24/7 composite rankings!
Agree on 247 site rankings, 247composite is trash, mostly cause of Rivals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back