Only One Week Into…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…Mario’s regime, and we have a pretty good chance of landing 6 top 100 24/7 recruits. The number 7, 9, 30, 54, 72, and 81 ranked recruits to be exact.

This would be an extraordinary job by him, specially considering the short amount of time that he’s had to recruit these kids to Miami.

Plus the fact that he has kept all of our other commits (except Ibieta, who he apparently did not want) should have us all hyped for the present and future of our program.

Mario is dishing out pan con pinga sandwiches to Norvell and Napier, and he’s all out of bread!

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

Edit: Josh Conerly Jr. has just been updated from #23 overall to #9 overall and #1 OT for 22’ on 24/7.

Also, the above rankings are the 24/7 rankings, not the 24/7 composite rankings.

On the composite they are 9, 23, 44, 63, 84, and 229. I usually tend to agree with the 24/7 rankings more than with the composite, since I do not usually agree with the ESPN rankings, and Rivals is very hit and miss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m ignorant. Can you supply some names with those ranking numbers?
The latest 24/7 rankings for 22’ are as follows:

#7 - DL Shemar Stewart: Supposed to be on his official visit in January. We may still have a solid chance with him, specially after the coaching staff is announced.

#9 - OT Josh Conerly Jr.: Loves Mario and Mirabal and just got his U offer yesterday. May be setting up an official visit in January. Loves Mario and Mirabal, and sees them as father figures.

#30 - DE Cyrus Moss - Another Oregon lean while Mario was there. Supposedly a battle between us and USC.

#54 - WR Kevin Coleman Jr.: Trending heavily towards us.

#72 - CB Jahlil Florence: Higher rated CB than Earl Little Jr.. Loves Mario and wants to visit in January. I think we also land this kid.

#81 - DE Nyjalik Kelly: You already know.

Edit: These are the 24/7 rankings, not the 24/7 composite rankings!

Last edited:
Kid must of had a horrible senior year lol what a drop
Jahlil is actually rated higher than Earl Little Jr. on the regular 24/7 rankings, not on the 24/7 composite rankings. He has actually risen each time on the composite rankings, meaning that ESPN and Rivals were late to the party. 229 is his current and highest composite ranking.

He sits at #72 on the regular 24/7 rankings, which are usually the more accurate ones, in my opinion. Kid is very fast, and would be a huge get.

C94D0362-4F7D-4A7C-AE21-BE5057D33055.png

The latest 24/7 rankings for 22’ are as follows:

#7 - Shemar Stewart: Supposed to be on his official visit in January. We may still have a solid chance with him, specially after the coaching staff is announced.

#9 - Josh Conerly Jr.: Loves Mario and Mirabal and was just got his U offer yesterday. May be setting up an official visit in January. Loves Mario and Mirabal, and sees them as father figures.

#30 - Cyrus Moss - Another Oregon lean while Mario was there. Supposedly a battle between us and USC.

#54 - Kevin Coleman Jr.: Trending heavily towards us.

#72 - Jahlil Florence: Higher rated CB than Earl Little Jr.. Loves Mario and wants to visit in January. I think we also land this kid.

#81 - Nyjalik Kelly: You already know.

Edit: These are the 24/7 rankings, not the 24/7 composite rankings!
Thank you. That’s what I thought. I was just confused because I didn’t see them all as “pretty good chance”. Appreciate your help

Advertisement
Cristobal's immediate positive impact on recruiting is undeniable. He obviously won't land all (and probably not even most) of the kids on this list, but the fact he has been able to get this degree of traction with top recruits in a short time period is a great indicator.

If Mario ends up with even half of these kids committed, he pulled off a coup. And more importantly, he now has me firmly believing ESD is going to be the appetizer. I expect Cristobal to really bring it home via NSD and the portal. Can't wait.

Cristobal's immediate positive impact on recruiting is undeniable. He obviously won't land all (and probably not even most) of the kids on this list, but the fact he has been able to get this degree of traction with top recruits in a short time period is a great indicator.

If Mario ends up with even half of these kids committed, he pulled off a coup. And more importantly, he now has me firmly believing ESD is going to be the appetizer. I expect Cristobal to really bring it home via NSD and the portal. Can't wait.
All I want at this point is Kelly and Coleman; if we snag Moss too, that’s a home run trio imo.

And would give us some momentum with guys like Shemar, Florence, maybe Conerly, etc.

All I want at this point is Kelly and Coleman; if we snag Moss too, that’s a home run trio imo.

And would give us some momentum with guys like Shemar, Florence, maybe Conerly, etc.
Agree. We get Kelly, Coleman and Moss, the momentum will be great and give us a good shot at the other 3 heading into regular NSD in February.

Advertisement

Agreed. If our current 4* commits sign this week, plus Kelly and Coleman, that's already great work. If Moss decides to jump in, too, then Mario absolutely killed ESD and January through NSD is going to be a lot of fun.

Advertisement
I can’t believe Mario was about to land banks and conerly
2 five star tackles
The somoam
That Donaldson looking kid out of Texas
That’s a massive oline haul

Can’t wait for Mario to have a full year next year oline class will be epic

Advertisement
Back