Only hire Cristobal under one condition

iowacane76

Banned
Banned
Mario has had soft and terrible defenses at Oregon. He had a chance to get it right in the off season but he hired Tim DeRuyter who was a terrible DC at Texas A&M ( remember coordinators rarely change who they are). This is major red flag and why I favor Mark Stoops and Sam Pittman over him. The University should only hire Mario when he provides them with a list of top DC’s he could hire.

Advertisement
Mario has had soft and terrible defenses at Oregon. He had a chance to get it right in the off season but he hired Tim DeRuyter who was a terrible DC at Texas A&M ( remember coordinators rarely change who they are). This is major red flag and why I favor Mark Stoops and Sam Pittman over him. The University should only hire Mario when he provides them with a list of top DC’s he could hire.
Yeah because Sam Pittman killed it today to the tune of 37-0

Advertisement
Pittman’s team looked like unprepared trash today.
Regardless if he had won today, Pittman is not a south Florida culture fit.
Why isn’t Pittman a cultural fit?? Didn’t JJ come from country *** Oklahoma St? Where was Erickson from?? Good coaches can coach anywhere. When Saban left Mich St for LSU they were saying the same things about him. ( Look it up)

And who is going to vet this list of DCs? Blake?

Yeah because Sam Pittman killed it today to the tune of 37-0
Pittman lost to the best team and best defense in the country. No shame in that.Mario lost to a Stanford team that NEVER has a deep threat and their qb play has been mediocre at best ever since Luck left. I’ll take a hard pass on Cristobal

Advertisement
As long as it’s not a 3-3-5 guy. That front got their **** pushed in today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pittman doesn't wanna keep getting his ***** pushed in by alabaga every year either.. so I don't know wats going on in his mind after what happened today lol..

Advertisement
Back