Only driving up to Tallahassee if we beat Duke tonight ....

Driving from DC to make it down there.

I know that Miami to Tallahassee drive all too well though. I was there in 07, 09, 11, 13, and 15. These last few L's was horrible to drive back down to Miami.

Now that I live in DC the canes gone get the W and I got a good ride back up to Washington.

How long of a drive to Tally from DC? 8-9 hrs?

Advertisement
If Richt can't beat Duke in his second year here it's time to start fueling planes. No bull****. A loss tonight would be completely unacceptable.

I wouldn't like it but I could at least understand losing to our biggest rival in FSU (even without their QB) since the game is on the road. I wouldn't like it but I could at least understand losing to a solid team like V Tech.

But it bares repeating...losing tonight would be unacceptable for a coach making as much money as Richt is, with the talent we have.

Man, it's football season.

It's great, isn't it?

This is what we live for. The excitement, the do or die nature of every game, the anticipation.

Oh, and I almost forgot, the laughs we get when Vern tries so hard to convince us he's a cane fan. I have to give him credit, his pretend game this thread has been top notch.

Good on you, Vern.

If Richt can't beat Duke in his second year here it's time to start fueling planes. No bull****. A loss tonight would be completely unacceptable.

I wouldn't like it but I could at least understand losing to our biggest rival in FSU (even without their QB) since the game is on the road. I wouldn't like it but I could at least understand losing to a solid team like V Tech.

But it bares repeating...losing tonight would be unacceptable for a coach making as much money as Richt is, with the talent we have.

Fact.

Could care less how much of an offensive guru ****cliffe is. This is ******* Dook foosball here. If this even a close game with the horses we have, there is something afoul in Coral Gables

Roll them, and roll them hard. Need as much positive momentum as possible heading into the trailer capital of the US next weekend

Let the dogs loose and fvckin dominate. No questions, no excuses

We won't lose but this will be sorta close as DUke IMO is the 3rd best team in the Coastal. UNC and Pitt are garbage . VT and UM are really good and Duke and GT are pretty good and UVA is a total mystery.

Advertisement
Driving from DC to make it down there.

I know that Miami to Tallahassee drive all too well though. I was there in 07, 09, 11, 13, and 15. These last few L's was horrible to drive back down to Miami.

Now that I live in DC the canes gone get the W and I got a good ride back up to Washington.

How long of a drive to Tally from DC? 8-9 hrs?

13 and a half

If we beat Duke? Are people really getting suckered into this troll's games? Give me a break...

Advertisement
As usual, OP silent after a canes win.

Vern is now in nervous Nellie mode praying his Noles can scratch out a win vs Wake Forest for their first win.

I can't lie, it's fun seeing Vern sweat Wake Forest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back