Only driving up to Tallahassee if we beat Duke tonight ....

Advertisement
Cmon mane my real canes fan know the feeling of that 7 hour trip after a loss... ******* painful mane... we better beat Duke

Will you be the only "fan" decked out in Nole gear or you bringing a buddy Vern?

Advertisement
Cmon mane my real canes fan know the feeling of that 7 hour trip after a loss... ****ing painful mane... we better beat Duke

Hungover 7 hour ride back with an L was one of the worst days of my life, I feel you

Cmon mane my real canes fan know the feeling of that 7 hour trip after a loss... ****ing painful mane... we better beat Duke

Walked out Tally with a few losses. Not sure I've ever been as upset as leaving the home stadium last year after the missed extra point. That was brutal

Advertisement
Driving from DC to make it down there.

I know that Miami to Tallahassee drive all too well though. I was there in 07, 09, 11, 13, and 15. These last few L's was horrible to drive back down to Miami.

Now that I live in DC the canes gone get the W and I got a good ride back up to Washington.

Last edited:
The ride back for the 2015 game especially was brutal. Thought we had em with the late game stacy coley heroics.

:monkey-serious:
Am I a real canes fan?

Can't stand to deal with another loss on that drive home..

I can feel you not being able to stand another loss.

You're 0-2 this year so far, so I get it.

You should handle Wake Forest on Saturday, don't you think? I just think you're being too negative, I think you will win against those demon deacons

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a scenario for you and neither are good for your noles. We win tonight and beat FSU next week, we lose tonight and we still beat fsu next week. That's the only 2 ways its going down

If we lose to Duke today...it would cause me to start questioning everything about the coaching staff all over again.

There' no universe where a University of Miami football team that is NOT on probation should EVER lose to Duke in the game of football.

So yeah...if we lose this game I'm not going to Tally either.

Fortunately I don't, only made the drive in 2001 and 2007. The 2007 drive home was glorious because I was with a die hard FSU fan who was hungover and pouting the entire way home, was almost better than the game.

Advertisement
Back