Dixon
Thomas
juco(dt)
cb no clue who but someone
rb
s

5 more recruits.. 22 total.

Advertisement
Dixon, Treon OR Rudolph(dont think we get both), Cook, Chad, Valentine, Patten, Lammons
Lane is great but im not putting all my eggs in his basket it. it makes sense for him to stay home thats what scares me

Advertisement
Everyone aside from a few (maybe) are still in play for everyone, no matter where they are "committed". Have we learned nothing?

Advertisement
Treon isn't coming. He would have come to play DB but the staff claims they can't project him as a DB but only as a WR. That's amazing to me because just about every school who didn't want him as a QB felt he was a no-brainier at DB. The kid is 6'0 180 and run 4.48 in the 40. He'll go to Arizona, NC State, FSU, or BC.

Advertisement
Offense
Lane ---> Bama
Treon ---> Not Miami
Dixon ----> Miami
Rudolph ---->UFag

JoJo ---> Miami
Cook ---> literally no idea this kid could end up anywhere, but praying he ends up with us somehow

Defense
Chad ---> Miami
Valentine ----> Miami (still really not sure about his grades)
Patten---> really have no idea. as crazy as it sounds maybe Kentucky? hopefully we have a chance here
Lammons----> $EC dunno where, that tweet really spoke volumes even though twitter can DIAF he made a fool of himself calling tracy out like that

Heres my take as of now. Obviously things can change at any second in recruiting and who really knows what these kids are thinking. These are just the vibes I'm getting.

I am the normal short term memory fan. When I think of BTW right now, all I see is pain and dissappointment. I assume we get none of them unless proven otherwise. Maybe we get Dixon and flip JoJo. On the D, I hope we get Valentine. Al has recruited a ton so SoFL kids already. More important to keep the ones we have, especitally the two Central studs. If the talent is down here is as superior as we like to think, then that will be enough. Golden is mining GA--lot of good defense kids up there. I expect him to keep digging in SEC backyard. FSU has had great recruiting classes for what 25 years and gotten two little NCs and one of them was a pity gift to St Bobby. Let's hope our kids delirer on the field and I could care less where they come from and who out recruits us. Until proven otherwise, Duke is the best talent out of So FL since Gore, with Patrick Johnson,aka "oh my daddy got a new Lexus" Peterson, being a poor second place. Duke is all Cane all the time. He was the prize this decade and we have him. Love the one you're with baby!

Advertisement
Back