brock

All-American
image.jpg
Lol only
coley
Berrios
Lewis
Cager
Langham are the scholarship recruits in this picture... Bruce, Richards, Mullins, and Harris need to hurry up and complete the two deep of the roster. We just might have the lowest amount of scholarship recruits at this position of any major d1 college going into the spring...

Advertisement
Is this real life? How the fvck can we have only 5 'ship receivers on the roster when they grow like leaves on a tree in SFL. The taint of Folden will haunt this program for a few more cycles.

Advertisement
Absolutely terrible......

Need this freshman class to contribute big... We all know what coley going to do especially since this a $ year. I do have high hopes for cager and berrios can do a little something too.

i think of it this way. staff will get a really good long look at coley, cager, lewis, berrios and langham. walton, yearby who i think has best hands on team and even gray could be split wide to take pressure off them but u never know 5 is enough to get through spring. its why come fall many think bruce, richards and mullins can contribute right from the start.

Advertisement
We've been here before: Remember when we had to use a punter as a receiver seven or eight years ago?
Brian Monroe.

View attachment 35782
Lol only
coley
Berrios
Lewis
Cager
Langham are the scholarship recruits in this picture... Bruce, Richards, Mullins, and Harris need to hurry up and complete the two deep of the roster. We just might have the lowest amount of scholarship recruits at this position of any major d1 college going into the spring...

Good opportunity for those 5 is the way I look at it.

Advertisement
We've been here before: Remember when we had to use a punter as a receiver seven or eight years ago?
Brian Monroe.

Yup... That was the biggest embarrassment.. Then getting blown out in the last OB game happened.. Then losing to USf... Then getting blown out by Clemson...

Advertisement
Unless we have an injury to one of our top three receivers, I'm not overly concerned. 2 TE + 2 RB sets should be common next year, which will actually play to our strengths. We have some crazy good mismatches with Njoku, Yearby and Walton as pass catchers.

Only question I have is will Bruce be red-shirted or will he get to compete with Berrios as the primary slot receiver?

Advertisement
Back