Only 14 months to go

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Golden ain't getting fired this year. Theres no way our admin wakes up tomorrow or the next few weeks with a sack.

So hey, only 14 more months of mediocre Miami football guys. How's that sound?

oh hey and you recruiting guys, when we finally fire Golden next year around January, that will just happen to be about a month before that oh so precious 2016 recruiting class signs on the dotted line.

Sound like a plan?

**** everything. **** everyone that supports this trash. Meet me somewhere.

Advertisement
The Pitt game would cement it with a loss. If you're not rooting for Pitt this week you're not a true Canes fan and a ******* moron to boot.

Advertisement
The Pitt game would cement it with a loss. If you're not rooting for Pitt this week you're not a true Canes fan and a ******* moron to boot.

I wish I could believe that. **** man I do. But night games and the FSU letdown are about to be pumped down our ******* throats and Pitt stinks. A disaster may make it happen but I don't see our team doing it.

Advertisement

I wish I could believe that. **** man I do. But night games and the FSU letdown are about to be pumped down our ******* throats and Pitt stinks. A disaster may make it happen but I don't see our team doing it.

We're one game away brother....this is not time to lose faith.

We just lost to a Virginia team that had lost 4 in a row and has a lame duck head coach. It's a 50-50 proposition by my estimation. Keep the faith.

If we lose to Pitt I can't see him roaming the sidelines next year.
The fact that it may take one more ******* loss is bull****. Get this **** show out my face already. Put him, the fans and everyone associated with this program out of their misery already.

Nope. Get this defeatist shlt out of here.

whats wrong man? You don't want to start next season with zero hope? You don't want to wait till the last minute and wreck another recruiting class?

yeah me ******* neither. **** anyone that supports this ******* being here another year.

Advertisement

We're one game away brother....this is not time to lose faith.

We just lost to a Virginia team that had lost 4 in a row and has a lame duck head coach. It's a 50-50 proposition by my estimation. Keep the faith.

Conner went to my high school. Not many studs from up here make it big. Oh it would be such sweet sweet victory if he dealt Golden the final blow. It's poetic really.

Advertisement
I ain't admitting defeat until I see his luscious ****ies bouncing on the sideline as we get throttled on Labor Day and a single tear runs down his rosy cheek because he realizes his 6 best players are in the NFL.

I ain't admitting defeat until I see his luscious ****ies bouncing on the sideline as we get throttled on Labor Day and a single tear runs down his rosy cheek because he realizes his 6 best players are in the NFL.

I'm thinking of having a new TV delivered the day after signing day. If I have to look at his gigantic greased up face talking about pillars and clouds I'm throwing the ******* thing out the window.

Advertisement
Back