One week til Fall Camp

Advertisement
I think McCloud at DE is going to surprise and make big plays at DE. He knows the D, has the playing time and has enough athletic ability to play very well at DE at the college level. The caveat being, we may not see this until he gets a few dozen reps at his new position.
I expect him to be a pleasant surprise v bama

Advertisement
My hot take -- Pope and Ivey are going to finally put it together. I have more faith in Ivey than Pope. But I think they're both going to make people believers again.
Pope will finally live up to his billing opening night. He will have a mediocre season after that but will go for 150+ and 2 TDs against Bama

Advertisement
Think Slade will be and I've heard he is next Edelman.
Slade is a slot guy that will be covered by teams nickel. I was looking at who was going to be opposite Menchie that Blades would cover. Plus Slade has not shown anything so far that says he is the next Edelman.

My hot take -- Pope and Ivey are going to finally put it together. I have more faith in Ivey than Pope. But I think they're both going to make people believers again.
It would be nice to see em turn it around. I doubt anyone would complain about that.

Bart Scott can’t wait dot motha****in gif, my guy!!
tenor (66).gif

Advertisement
Hoping for a healthy, productive, efficient and focused Fall Camp! We have a chance to be pretty **** special this year. I hope it all comes together!

Advertisement
In 4 weeks against Alabama, we’re gonna find out if these South Florida boys are really all that like some of y’all say.

I for one am interested to see if these South Florida boys can hold their own against the best of the best.

Let’s see what south Florida football is all about

Advertisement
Back