Senior
Premium
E2E3BB43-98E3-461D-AFD5-9CF252CB5A83.gif
FC9B8225-9E8C-4054-ACCC-445941EE1837.gif
68937373-894B-432E-85DF-848AF5C2D853.gif
A17BFC4D-A1D2-4AD4-8BF7-A9AF724EE463.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think McCloud at DE is going to surprise and make big plays at DE. He knows the D, has the playing time and has enough athletic ability to play very well at DE at the college level. The caveat being, we may not see this until he gets a few dozen reps at his new position.

Advertisement
I don't know what you've been smoking but pack another bowl for me!
Seriously though, I hope you are right.

Dude, I had to say it. At least one fan has to believe they can do it.

Wiggins is damaged goods IMO. But I still believe Pope can be something special if he goes to see a shrink a couple times a week like those Olympic athletes were doing. It's all in his head. I would have pulled Pope sooner last year, and would give him a short rope this year, too. But get him his licks in and lets see if he can play fast and loose like he did in all those 7x7 camps.

And Stevenson at CB is going to take huge pressure off Ivey (and Blades). he'll be covering WR#2 not WR#1 now. And TRob is the real deal, he'll get him to turn his head around.

Wiggins is damaged goods IMO. But I still believe Pope can be something special if he goes to see a shrink a couple times a week like those Olympic athletes were doing. It's all in his head. I would have pulled Pope sooner last year, and would give him a short rope this year, too. But get him his licks in and lets see if he can play fast and loose like he did in all those 7x7 camps.

And Stevenson at CB is going to take huge pressure off Ivey (and Blades). he'll be covering WR#2 not WR#1 now. And TRob is the real deal, he'll get him to turn his head around.
If Wiggins can keep running that deep *** post against FSU and leaves after this without doing a **** thing else he will be aight in my book lol

I think McCloud at DE is going to surprise and make big plays at DE. He knows the D, has the playing time and has enough athletic ability to play very well at DE at the college level. The caveat being, we may not see this until he gets a few dozen reps at his new position.
McCloud sucks. If he starts and plays a lot, that will tell you how bad are DE’s are..

Advertisement

Stevenson at CB is going to take huge pressure off Ivey (and Blades). he'll be covering WR#2 not WR#1 now. And TRob is the real deal, he'll get him to turn his head around.
yes, but the problem is that WR2 at Alabama, is better than any WR we have on our roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back