One way to judge our talent…

Applecane

Recruit
Premium
Do we have any first-day draft picks on this team?
Nope.

Second day? Maybe Mesidor. Zion, if he returns like the old Zion.

Third day?
Tyrique. Parrish. X, if he leaves. Scaife. Campbell, Hedley, Mallory.

Not good. No guarantees for rounds 1-3. And I’m not sure about all the 3d day guys either.

Am I missing anyone?

Advertisement
Nope.

Third day?

Not good. No guarantees for rounds 1-3. And I’m not sure about all the 3d day guys either.

Am I missing anyone?

How many draft picks on MTSU?

They have that DE who will be drafted along with those speedy WR, not high picks but drafted. They had more passion and energy than we did and that was the difference.
No passion to play a game u love haha what a ******* joke at a big school too. Wtf is wrong with our team.

Advertisement
Nope.

Third day?

Am I missing anyone?
Is there a team out there really dumb enough to waste a pick on Mallory?

Nope.

Third day?

Am I missing anyone?
Rique will be a second day pick at safety. DJ, LT, JW0, Arroyo, and Rivers will get drafted and we have other that have the talent. This team has holes on it but this narrative that we are devoid of talent, especially when compared to our competition is comical at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope.

Third day?

Am I missing anyone?
Or could just look at the score board, she Don't Lie.

Advertisement
Mario had Holland and Herbert at Oregon.

We have no one close to that level here. Not even arms distance.
2ADE4C8B-DC5D-47BA-B304-DF1AB0DCB119.jpeg

I’m very aware that everyone on this board is a draft and expert when it comes to the NFL. However, Tyrique is at worst a second rounder. He’s projected in the top four CB’s by every draft service. There are currently four top tier CB’s in the 23 draft and the drop off is significant after that. The fourth CB to go in the 22 draft was at pick 23. That was a much deeper draft for that position. Ringo is considered a pure cover corner and will go first. Tyrique has the ability to be more versatile in schemes. Some kids jump up before the draft and some will fall. It’s highly unlikely he wouldn’t be gone in the first 40. TIFWIW Dane Brugler who listed Tyrique first among senior CBs is the most respected of the online scouts. He has Tyrique listed number three overall. It’s a good bet that outside Pete, I’ve spent more time in the last two months with agents than anyone on this board. The top tier CB’s will go as fast or faster in 23 as compared to 22, because of lack of depth. Approximately eight CB’s should go before round three.

Last edited:
They have that DE who will be drafted along with those speedy WR, not high picks but drafted. They had more passion and energy than we did and that was the difference.

The receiver that had two of the four long catches yesterday, had all of three receptions for the season before he roasted us. Not thinking he's a sure draft pick when the time comes. Unless he gets to play against us multiple times per season.

No passion to play a game u love haha what a ******* joke at a big school too. Wtf is wrong with our team.
Listen I feel the same way, unfortunately some of these kids are going through the motions. Not all of them but enough to lose to a team like MTSU. Older players literally have had 3 different staffs and most are probably just done with it all and just want to go to the league (not s joke).

The receiver that had two of the four long catches yesterday, had all of three receptions for the season before he roasted us. Not thinking he's a sure draft pick when the time comes. Unless he gets to play against us multiple times per season.
I was just basing it upon his speed which you can’t teach. NFL usually loves that 💩

Advertisement
Back