One way to judge our talent…

Advertisement
My dog pooped in the fridge and ate a whole wheel of cheese. I wasn't even mad, I was amazed. Very impressive of Baxter.

Listen I feel the same way, unfortunately some of these kids are going through the motions. Not all of them but enough to lose to a team like MTSU. Older players literally have had 3 different staffs and most are probably just done with it all and just want to go to the league (not s joke).
Gotta just move on get Mannys guys out and recruit guys that are fast. We need south Florida speed. Seems like his first class has that. Season can still be won but it’s gonna take everyone in the locker room to look themselves in the mirror and say I suck and mean it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rique will be a second day pick at safety. DJ, LT, JW0, Arroyo, and Rivers will get drafted and we have other that have the talent. This team has holes on it but this narrative that we are devoid of talent, especially when compared to our competition is comical at best.
JWO getting drafted based on what ?

Measurables aren’t enough when you prove you’re stiff, weak, and can’t tackle

How many draft picks on MTSU?
How many turnovers did we have? our 1st 2 plays were picks and gave them 10. then we fumble the next drive. I don't care what anyone says that a recipe for disaster if you play anyone with a pulse. This game was on TVD and #8, #2, And the whole Oline. Not being able to score on the 1 in 3 plays Is sad and that's on the OLine. TVD handed this one to MTSU. weird how the offense worked with Jake

How many turnovers did we have? our 1st 2 plays were picks and gave them 10. then we fumble the next drive. I don't care what anyone says that a recipe for disaster if you play anyone with a pulse. This game was on TVD and #8, #2, And the whole Oline. Not being able to score on the 1 in 3 plays Is sad and that's on the OLine. TVD handed this one to MTSU. weird how the offense worked with Jake
Let me guess, you think number two gave up that touchdown. Does anyone actually watch the games 🤔

JWO getting drafted based on what ?

Measurables aren’t enough when you prove you’re stiff, weak, and can’t tackle
If Ray Ray was able to play LB in the league, JW0 will be just fine. Don’t get caught up in the moment

Advertisement
If Ray Ray was able to play LB in the league, JW0 will be just fine. Don’t get caught up in the moment
Ray Ray went undrafted as well …and he was a much better tackler than JW is as well

I wish him the best I just don’t see it at all

Ray Ray went undrafted as well …and he was a much better tackler than JW is as well

I wish him the best I just don’t see it at all
We shall see then, JW will get drafted as he isn’t anywhere stiff like Ray Ray.

Advertisement
Listen I feel the same way, unfortunately some of these kids are going through the motions. Not all of them but enough to lose to a team like MTSU. Older players literally have had 3 different staffs and most are probably just done with it all and just want to go to the league (not s joke).
I guess you can call this “quiet quitting.”

View attachment 209610
I’m very aware that everyone on this board is a draft and expert when it comes to the NFL. However, Tyrique is at worst a second rounder. He’s projected in the top four CB’s by every draft service. There are currently four top tier CB’s in the 23 draft and the drop off is significant after that. The fourth CB to go in the 22 draft was at pick 23. That was a much deeper draft for that position. Ringo is considered a pure cover corner and will go first. Tyrique has the ability to be more versatile in schemes. Some kids jump up before the draft and some will fall. It’s highly unlikely he wouldn’t be gone in the first 40. TIFWIW Dane Brugler who listed Tyrique first among senior CBs is the most respected of the online scouts. He has Tyrique listed number three overall. It’s a good bet that outside Pete, I’ve spent more time in the last two months with agents than anyone on this board. The top tier CB’s will go as fast or faster in 23 as compared to 22, because of lack of depth. Approximately eight CB’s should go before round three.
TS2 is the least of our worries though it is annoying he’s always fighting off some sort of injury.

Advertisement
View attachment 209610
I’m very aware that everyone on this board is a draft and expert when it comes to the NFL. However, Tyrique is at worst a second rounder. He’s projected in the top four CB’s by every draft service. There are currently four top tier CB’s in the 23 draft and the drop off is significant after that. The fourth CB to go in the 22 draft was at pick 23. That was a much deeper draft for that position. Ringo is considered a pure cover corner and will go first. Tyrique has the ability to be more versatile in schemes. Some kids jump up before the draft and some will fall. It’s highly unlikely he wouldn’t be gone in the first 40. TIFWIW Dane Brugler who listed Tyrique first among senior CBs is the most respected of the online scouts. He has Tyrique listed number three overall. It’s a good bet that outside Pete, I’ve spent more time in the last two months with agents than anyone on this board. The top tier CB’s will go as fast or faster in 23 as compared to 22, because of lack of depth. Approximately eight CB’s should go before round three.
I love Rique. He's a competitor and I'm glad he came back. That said, he is not a second rounder. He has not put out good tape this year IMO. He's gotten beat I think twice deep this year and if OCs have a pulse, they will keep taking shots throughout the season.

I love Rique. He's a competitor and I'm glad he came back. That said, he is not a second rounder. He has not put out good tape this year IMO. He's gotten beat I think twice deep this year and if OCs have a pulse, they will keep taking shots throughout the season.
Once. He’s given up two catches on the season. The second one you’re referring to was TC’s guy. He’s got plenty of film and he’s now the highest rated CB in the ACC. I guess we’ll see together

Once. He’s given up two catches on the season. The second one you’re referring to was TC’s guy. He’s got plenty of film and he’s now the highest rated CB in the ACC. I guess we’ll see together
Hey, I hope you're right. I am not in the business of rooting against our guys, regardless of my own personal assessment. The more Canes in the league, particularly 305 kids, the better. I was really happy to see GR15 yesterday against my Phins.

Advertisement
Back