One site reports Richt might be negotiating with Miami

Advertisement
No idea what this site, and which one you ****ers is running it from your mom's basement, but here ya go

Insiders tell GN that Miami could be closing in on a deal with former Georgia coach Mark Richt, a Miami alum. Those insiders say the two sides have agreed in principle and are hammering out the final details.

One insider said “it’s his job to turn down.”

Another insider: “I can’t imagine it’s anyone else. The word is everything is headed down the right path.”

Richt, 55, grew up in Boca Raton, about 60 miles north of Miami, and played quarterback for the Hurricanes from 1979-82.

Richt — who was let go Sunday after 15 seasons at Georgia — also reportedly is in play to fill the Virginia vacancy. He is scheduled to coach the Bulldogs in their bowl game, but those plans almost certainly would change were he to get another job. At his farewell news conference Monday, Richt said he wanted to continue coaching.

Mark Richt negotiating with Miami?

This site is run by Frank Frangie, Tony Barnhart and several other Radio and print guys. Frangie and Gino Toretta are very close friends. He is an upstanding person and journalists. It's legit.

Frangie his "stage" name?

Nope his real name

impressive. mob ties?

Now this....

Audible Sports ‏@AudibleSports 5m5 minutes ago
#TheU BREAKING NEWS:
#Miami #Hurricanes closing in on deal w/Richt Via @AudibleSports BOT and him negotiating terms

CVPnmF8XAAAWZvH.jpg

Advertisement
RSEN
‏@RSENetwork
Source: The Univ. of Miami AD Blake Jones are close to agreeing on terms to make the Mark Richt the new Hurricanes head coach.

Looks like Blake got fired, and replaced by a real AD who got the job done

Advertisement
RSEN
‏@RSENetwork
Source: The Univ. of Miami AD Blake Jones are close to agreeing on terms to make the Mark Richt the new Hurricanes head coach.

i think all these people are going off the original report you posted.

Advertisement
RSEN
‏@RSENetwork

i think all these people are going off the original report you posted.

I'm just happy we have Blake Jones running **** now

Advertisement
Now this....

#TheU BREAKING NEWS:
#Miami #Hurricanes closing in on deal w/Richt Via @AudibleSports BOT and him negotiating terms

View attachment 34123

Just saw that too...:U5PyXda:

I know right. Learn how to throw up the U Mark!

is that even a recent pic?

No, not at all

Yeah but is it recent?

Now this....

#TheU BREAKING NEWS:

View attachment 34123

Just saw that too...:U5PyXda:

I know right. Learn how to throw up the U Mark!

Yeah based on that pic...Richt is going to the University of Utah...lol

that tan doe. he ready for for the MIA

Advertisement
Back