One site reports Richt might be negotiating with Miami

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
No idea what this site, and which one you ****ers is running it from your mom's basement, but here ya go

Insiders tell GN that Miami could be closing in on a deal with former Georgia coach Mark Richt, a Miami alum. Those insiders say the two sides have agreed in principle and are hammering out the final details.

One insider said “it’s his job to turn down.”

Another insider: “I can’t imagine it’s anyone else. The word is everything is headed down the right path.”

Richt, 55, grew up in Boca Raton, about 60 miles north of Miami, and played quarterback for the Hurricanes from 1979-82.

Richt — who was let go Sunday after 15 seasons at Georgia — also reportedly is in play to fill the Virginia vacancy. He is scheduled to coach the Bulldogs in their bowl game, but those plans almost certainly would change were he to get another job. At his farewell news conference Monday, Richt said he wanted to continue coaching.

Mark Richt negotiating with Miami?

Advertisement
PLEASE BE TRUE

Just tell me Richt went to UVA to do HIS due diligence and immediately called Blake afterwards " sign me up"

richt has beaten more ranked teams than the canes have lost to in the last 15 years.

hire this man and be done with it.

Advertisement
NOBODY KNOWS ****.

Which is the only thought I cling to while I sweat out the potentiality of Schiano the Napoleonic Ape being hired by a university "turned off" by a brash Mullen.

Whoop is not going to be happy that you're posting inside information from his PM's.

Advertisement
No idea what this site, and which one you ****ers is running it from your mom's basement, but here ya go

Insiders tell GN that Miami could be closing in on a deal with former Georgia coach Mark Richt, a Miami alum. Those insiders say the two sides have agreed in principle and are hammering out the final details.

Another insider: “I can’t imagine it’s anyone else. The word is everything is headed down the right path.”

Richt, 55, grew up in Boca Raton, about 60 miles north of Miami, and played quarterback for the Hurricanes from 1979-82.

Richt — who was let go Sunday after 15 seasons at Georgia — also reportedly is in play to fill the Virginia vacancy. He is scheduled to coach the Bulldogs in their bowl game, but those plans almost certainly would change were he to get another job. At his farewell news conference Monday, Richt said he wanted to continue coaching.

FALSE! (IMO)

Last edited by a moderator:
Richt says, anywhere but Miami.

rejectionHearbreak.jpg

Advertisement
"I know the person who writes for that website. She is legit. I can PM you with specifics. Can't post on the board."

Whoop

FALSE!

Fall back option?

mikeleach2.jpg

Advertisement

This site is run by Frank Frangie, Tony Barnhart and several other Radio and print guys. Frangie and Gino Toretta are very close friends. He is an upstanding person and journalists. It's legit.

This site is run by Frank Frangie, Tony Barnhart and several other Radio and print guys. Frangie and Gino Toretta are very close friends. He is an upstanding person and journalists. It's legit.

Frangie his "stage" name?

Frangie his "stage" name?

Nope his real name

Advertisement
Back