One Post

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
And then I'm taking a long, long break.

Mario. You will never make me feel foolish for supporting your team again.

I have young kids who are just starting to love sports, otherwise I would've checked out forever after last season. Their enthusiasm alone made me come back to your program.

I will be turning them against Miami. I don't want them to spend one second supporting you, but I also don't want to ruin their nascent affections.

There's just no way on earth I am letting them feel the utter shame I do for giving your program one second of my time.

Then you embarrassed us all again. You found a brand new way to mark the sport with your ineptitude. That sequence of plays will be studied and replayed as long as we are alive,

so to me, you are dead.

gold digging GIF by Copeland

Advertisement
I’m with you my man. Have them choose another team. Doesn’t have to be a dominant team… just one that is not run by an incompetent athletic department and coaching staff. Don’t let anyone shame you when you do this. Your kids deserve better than the **** show that is the university of Miami football program. **** Mario and **** UM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** heart breaking. Legit..

This dude is so clueless on game day.. I feel bad for the players.. (except punk *** TVD)

I really wish he could just take a demotion and run the OL and recruiting.. play to your strengths..

I get he loves this program.. I see it.. but he has no business being the HC..

I hope he looked each player in the eyes and apologized..

Monday Joe Rose, I better hear that same public apology to the fans..

Last edited:
Pathetic showing. This program is beyond dead with an idiot leading the way. AD telling us we want to play GT instead of A&M and no need to leave the ACC, BOT who want to drop sports altogether, a head coach who might actually be clinically retarded, and a QB who shaves points. What’s the point **** this ****

And then I'm taking a long, long break.

Mario. You will never make me feel foolish for supporting your team again.

I have young kids who are just starting to love sports, otherwise I would've checked out forever after last season. Their enthusiasm alone made me come back to your program.

I will be turning them against Miami. I don't want them to spend one second supporting you, but I also don't want to ruin their nascent affections.

There's just no way on earth I am letting them feel the utter shame I do for giving your program one second of my time.

Then you embarrassed us all again. You found a brand new way to mark the sport with your ineptitude. That sequence of plays will be studied and replayed as long as we are alive,

so to me, you are dead.

gold digging GIF by Copeland
Rest up and L will heal our wounds next month

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way to overreact to what just happened is threatening his physical well being. Everything else is justified. All the vitriol totally earned.

Look it sucks & it pains me but I've lived here in this darkness for almost 20 years. I can handle it. We're 4-1. And if these players decide not to give up & let no one, including their own coach, get in their way; then ima be there to root for them.

Advertisement
Back