One Post

Advertisement
wrestling-horsemen.gif

Advertisement
BRING ME COACH L. the exact fkn opposite of this goon. In every facet. From demeanor to thought process.

Advertisement
Tough to have any faith in a coach that does stuff THIS ******* stupid. Should he 5-0, headed into UNC for a showdown with two top 15 teams.

Nope. UNC will get ALL the clout and props and the talking heads will absolutely drag Mario for being the pendejo that he is.

This sucks. Season isn’t over but it is absolutely ruined. Idgaf what anyone says. You can’t give away wins, especially in front of the entire country.

******* moron. Absolute ******* moron. I never took him for a stupid person, but here we are. I honestly can’t think of another coach, at any level, this ******* dumb.

Advertisement
Last year I missed the MTSU game

This year somehow I was unable to watch this game

Someone up there is looking out for me apparently

I seriously don't know how a head coach who demands maximum effort, focus, and smarts from his players at all times, can expect to have his players, in return, continue to sacrifice when the head man can't focus and make intelligent decisions himself.

Seems to me, if I'm a player for Mario after this debacle, I'm seriously thinking he's a hypocritical clown and this is all a charade.

I just don't see how it gets better from here. Mario destroyed his credibility with his players and if I'm a top recruit, I'm running away from this guy as fast as possible.

Advertisement
I seriously don't know how a head coach who demands maximum effort, focus, and smarts from his players at all times, can expect to have his players, in return, continue to sacrifice when the head man can't focus and make intelligent decisions himself.

Seems to me, if I'm a player for Mario after this debacle, I'm seriously thinking he's a hypocritical clown and this is all a charade.

I just don't see how it gets better from here. Mario destroyed his credibility with his players and if I'm a top recruit, I'm running away from this guy as fast as possible.

On the recruit angle, he'll say it was a bad call but go into he believes in his players to run (literally) out the clock. Let's get physical boys.

As for the team, he hyper focuses on saying the same thing, almost like a mantra, in the hopes that it'll manifest itself. I quit watching his presses early, it's what he does. He just repeats things, over and over.

This one (I watched the start as I was curious what he'd say about the lack of a knee) , he said umm so many times it was ridiculous. When under pressure, he folds, is lost, and he doesn't have an answer. He's not resolute, but lost in the critical moments. Every bit of his body language shows thar on the sidelines. It's a critical part of coaching and to be frank, if you show doubt or indecision, it translates to the field in any sport.

I show what I'm thinking a lot and am constantly working on this myself as a coach. He doesn't inspire confidence when it's needed most and it's his biggest area for improvement. He's the guy who should have the answer, but he constantly is looking for one from someone else.

On the recruit angle, he'll say it was a bad call but go into he believes in his players to run (literally) out the clock. Let's get physical boys.

As for the team, he hyper focuses on saying the same thing, almost like a mantra, in the hopes that it'll manifest itself. I quit watching his presses early, it's what he does. He just repeats things, over and over.

This one (I watched the start as I was curious what he'd say about the lack of a knee) , he said umm so many times it was ridiculous. When under pressure, he folds, is lost, and he doesn't have an answer. He's not resolute, but lost in the critical moments. Every bit of his body language shows thar on the sidelines. It's a critical part of coaching and to be frank, if you show doubt or indecision, it translates to the field in any sport.

I show what I'm thinking a lot and am constantly working on this myself as a coach. He doesn't inspire confidence when it's needed most and it's his biggest area for improvement. He's the guy who should have the answer, but he constantly is looking for one from someone else.
Dude! Post of the day!!!

Oregon fans were very clear about how dumb he can be as a coach. Last season and last night showed exactly what he is.

Advertisement
Back