One overlooked reason why LSU is in the CFP besides Joe Brady

Then we’re screwed our coaches haven’t shown a single thing that screams they’re competent

Coach richt was competent in alot of area's, but those who dont know football couldnt wait to see em go, lol, prior to him and right now, high incompetence at the helm. Our only hope now is that coach diaz is 3 things, a good talent evaluator, able to close on that talent and a real quick learner, if not, we'll be right back at the drawing board, and waisting talent!

Advertisement
With that many analysts...
does one analyst take 1 team a year, or does a QB analyst analyze all opposition QBs, an OL analyst analyze all the O-lines?

Coach richt was competent in alot of area's, but those who dont know football couldnt wait to see em go, lol, prior to him and right now, high incompetence at the helm. Our only hope now is that coach diaz is 3 things, a good talent evaluator, able to close on that talent and a real quick learner, if not, we'll be right back at the drawing board, and waisting talent!

Diaz only hope is he can surround himself with enough coaching talent that he can’t out corch them

Ed Orgeron is the man that does not get enough credit...and I know thats wild considering hes gonna win all the hardware, but his metamorphosis into this incredibly savvy, self aware, GREAT college coach has been really special to watch.

I do not recall a college coach being so open to change and willing to immediately fix his mistakes like the Shrimp Boat Cap'n in Baton Rouge. USC fvcked up...they had'em right there and instead hired a drunk.

Ed Orgeron is the man that does not get enough credit...and I know thats wild considering hes gonna win all the hardware, but his metamorphosis into this incredibly savvy, self aware, GREAT college coach has been really special to watch.

I do not recall a college coach being so open to change and willing to immediately fix his mistakes like the Shrimp Boat Cap'n in Baton Rouge. USC fvcked up...they had'em right there and instead hired a drunk.

And they'd take him back now for sure....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back