One overlooked reason why LSU is in the CFP besides Joe Brady

ScorpioCane

Caniac
Premium
Advertisement
It’s impossible that that article makes any point worth making. I read on this site that the only issue is cosching, and analysts aren’t coaches.

You right since most don't realize what all it takes to give us the best chance to win. A lot of analysts are former coaches, but even if not bottom line they are a resource to help coaches. I think we all can agree thats something we can use more of.

You right since most don't realize what all it takes to give us the best chance to win. A lot of analysts are former coaches, but even if not bottom line they are a resource to help coaches. I think we all can agree thats something we can use more of.
It's part of the arms race in college football. I would be surprised if the NCAA didn't put a cap on the number of analysts a team can have. there was a coach a couple of years ago in a post game presser who alluded to this point. Might have been an SEC coach talking about bama iirc.

Advertisement
true, enough it's an arms race.we cannot hire 11 like Bama or LSU but spend what you can to add depth to your efforts.
LSU also made the media lately with state of the art S&C program.....
Blake is clueless on how to even think about fielding a competitive squad

Just one analyst who could watch film and give us a coherent gameplan to follow week to week is something I’ve never seen from a Miami team

Advertisement
true, enough it's an arms race.we cannot hire 11 like Bama or LSU but spend what you can to add depth to your efforts.
LSU also made the media lately with state of the art S&C program.....
Blake is clueless on how to even think about fielding a competitive squad

How much do analysts make? What's the difference between GA and an analyst?

If we're talking about paying a guy 50k/yr to watch film, I doubt the AD doesn't have 500K to put a staff together

While I'm in favor of analysts, far and away the biggest difference with LSU is Brady and the progression of Burrough. You know what all of those analysts got LSU last year? A 29-0 *** kicking in Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
If people wonder why we consistently get out coached-this is the reason. At least one of them

How much do analysts make? What's the difference between GA and an analyst?

If we're talking about paying a guy 50k/yr to watch film, I doubt the AD doesn't have 500K to put a staff together
when Kirby smart took the job at UGA, they hired 6 guys 500,00K$ just to help in recruiting.
i am skeptical of poor me money woes the school always drones on about as we consistently spend multiple millions on U health
under Donna.....GA do not make 50 maybe 35K ?
problem is we do not even look competitive with any top 10 school anymore.....
spend what you can, were not Clemson but were not this putrid

While I'm in favor of analysts, far and away the biggest difference with LSU is Brady and the progression of Burrough. You know what all of those analysts got LSU last year? A 29-0 *** kicking in Baton Rouge.
I'm thinking you didn't actually read the article.

Advertisement
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_ea87304e-de37-11e8-bb42-4f1fe0b71372.html

Its the mini bill belicheat way of doing things at this level, no worries though, competence will Trump all that non-sense!

Its the mini bill belicheat way of doing things at this level, no worries though, competence will Trump all that non-sense!

Then we’re screwed our coaches haven’t shown a single thing that screams they’re competent

Advertisement
Back