One on One with Jeff Thomas

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;rE1MwIhKMZ4]https://youtu.be/rE1MwIhKMZ4[/video]

Advertisement
I love how these freshmen all have the same "team first attitude". With that type of mentality these guys are gonna win a ton of games

Advertisement
He could return a KO for a TD at Doak and it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Advertisement
He could return a KO for a TD at Doak and it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

No offense to Berrios or any of our other guys, but yeah. This. I am as excited to see our return game get back to that Moss, Hester, Parish, Moss type of lethality that we used to have.

With El Jefe making a big effort to emphasize defensive scoring, all that's missing is special teams. One of the things that defined the great Canes teams was being able to put points on the board in all three phases of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember the board going ape ****e when he committed, was a good day. Pulling for this kid.

[TWEET]826822632800649217[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Love the fact that he is becoming more confident when he speaks. Kid is blooming in front of us. He and Harley will be special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I love all our boys becoming men. That being said, I'm rooting for 4 as hard as any tri-county product ever. There's something about this kid that screams old school UM Thrill Hill type SWAG...I believe he's gonna burn those overrated FSU DB's on prime time TV and be the difference!!!

Advertisement
Back